L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme-Triple Protection Color Creme Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 258 in Hair Colour

You want hair that's soft, silky and shiny with rich, long-lasting colour. But your hair endures daily stresses like hairdryers and UV rays which dry it out and weaken it. What's more, the colour results on the ends of your hair is often different (darker or more faded). That's why your hair needs extra-special care to protect it and ensure it accepts colour evenly.

April 18, 2010

I liked Excellence hair colour. It made my hair shiny, with lots of body and the colour lasted the longest of any hair colours I used.

February 09, 2010

I have been using L'oreal dyes for over 10 years. I love it and my colour is always beautiful. I will continue to use this product.

1.5/5

February 09, 2010

Color was not as described at all, smell was horrible and lasted for days even after many shampoos. Very disappointed for a L'Oreal product.

January 18, 2010

I'm a little on the fence about this one. I purchased it as my regular blue black Feria was sold out. Same manufacturer, should be similar blue black right? Well....usually after two washes my Feria doesn't leak colour. On the sixth and seventh washes I still bleed a ton of dye in the shower. And I'm bleeding red, not blue. Which is a bit of a disappointment as I prefer a really blue black. But the consistency of the formula IS super creamy as advertised, walked around my house with it in no problem. And my hair doesn't appear to be fading even though I lose so much dye in the shower. I'm just worried about staining towels. And the precision applicator, though it takes some time to get used to, definitely has its uses and was fun to try out. So overall...okay. Probably still go back to my usual colour in two weeks.

July 16, 2009

I have used L'Oreal hair color for years and decided to try this type of their product. I used 5RB Medium Reddish Brown and was very pleased with the results. I liked the bottle which comes with a special 'applicolor' comb that makes apply the hair colorant much easier and evenly. Using the tip applicator seems to drip too much.

The 'triple protection' is something I had never done before. The first step is applying the protective pre-color serum to prepare the hair for coloring. The second step is the actual colorant which doesn't really drip...creme instead of liquidy. And the last step is the after-color conditioner. My hair felt like velvet after I completed the three steps.

I highly recommend this particular hair color. L'Oreal is a brand that has never disappointed me!

May 01, 2009

A great hair color that covers gray almost completely. I use it almost exclusively over other products and find that it can be used within the 12 weeks period without damaging my hair. I use the red , which everyone knows can fade real easy , but this product seems to last a little longer . The conditioner really leaves your hair soft and manageable without being too heavy.