L'Oreal Paris Extra Intense Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #503 out of 818 in Eye Liner

June 08, 2016

I love love love how black this eyeliner is and the fact that it is very long lasting and quite creamy to apply is a great part about this mascara! It even lasts on my waterline all day with minimal to no wear off!

May 19, 2015

This is by far one of the best eye pencils out there. Gives you a liquid finish but a smooth silky look. best part? stays on ALL day. doesnt smudge. i use this for my waterline and UH-MAZING. it is comparable to a lot of high end brands i splurged on, i spent $25 for a Makeup Forever and MAC pencils, but this is $10 and does a better job. TRY IT!

October 20, 2013

I love this product. It stays on for a few hours and doesn't bother my eyes.

October 02, 2013

Love this eyeliner. It's easy to use and does a great job! I've been using it for years. I like the fact that it doesn't smudge, which is more important as you age and your lid starts to droop more.

October 02, 2013

I just reciently purchased the Loreal Paris Extra intense eyeliner. I am on a bugdet and was looking for a great eyeline for a great price. I purchased it hoping this product would work well for me and it did! I like the fact that it is not waterproof and stays on. By all means I am not the best makeup artist, far from it really and am super happy with my buy. I have very sensitive eyelids and had no problem with this eyeliner. Only one problem! I have now misplaced it :( and now needing to replace it, I will defiantly buy the same one.