L'Oreal Paris Extra Volume Collagen Mascara Reviews

Ranked #560 out of 773 in Mascara

L'Oreal's biggest volume builder! Introducing the latest innovation in mascara technology--Extra Volume Collagen Waterproof Macara. It's made with hydra-collagen and enhances the thickness of your lashes for up to 12x more impact without any clumps. Our patented brush is 50% bigger so it builds that incredible volume fast. Your lashes will build extra body and extra impact in just one sweep.

March 02, 2014

When I first got this mascara, I found it to be really clumpy. However, I have found that this is a really good mascara to be used on top of other mascaras after separating and defining the lashes. This is the most volumizing mascara I have encountered, and it really gives extra volume to the lashes. This is also very black, and lasts and really long time.

January 14, 2012

Trying this mascara was quite a big step for me since normally I don't use any mascara other than CoverGirl, and especially LashBlast. But I kind of wanted to try something new and I've always heard good things about L'Oreal. I totally love this one! I have such thin, sparse lashes. When I was buying, the lady at Shoppers Drug Mart told me this is her fave since she has no lashes as well. I loved that it built up volume for me and some length - but nothing crazy. Without eyeliner, I think this is completely suitable for day wear. It gives like a "dramatic day" look if that makes sense! I've worn it to school during the day then added a smidge of eyeliner on my top lid for going out that night - totally works! I don't think it quite replaces LashBlast for me but it is a close second!

January 05, 2012

I think this is a great and cheaper alternative to Diorshow mascara. It's a bit pricier than other L'oreal mascaras but I thought it was completely worth it. I haven't experienced any problems with clumping, and got fantastic volume and definition.

November 23, 2011

Did not like this product at all.. I actually found through the day that my eye's were really itchy to the point I had to take this off during the day, add eye drops and apply a different brand.. I than tried again a few days later and had the same problem..first time I ever had a mascara both me. Yes it was brand new never opened or used..

September 06, 2011

This really dries up on your lashes and makes them really hard and eventually clump together. I am no longer a fan of mascara's that say they have a collagen formula, as I've experienced the hardening lashes with another collagen formula mascara.

July 26, 2011

Yeah this is terrible. The brush looks good but the formula is beyond horrible. By the time I try to apply a second coat the mascara dries up into this hard ... thing, on my lashes, making them stiff and making it impossible for me to build up volume or length. The worst part is taking it off. I use oil to remove my make up, a very effective and gentle method to remove even the most stubborn water proof product... well not this guy! I need to soak my lashes, and scrub and soak and scrub. It literarlly hurts removing this!
Overall a big fail. It doesnt perform, it doesnt look good, it doesnt feel good and its almmost impossible to take it off.

February 11, 2011

I'm a mascara junkie - I love trying all of the new ones and I can't believe I haven't reviewed this one until now. I really liked using L'Oreal's Collagen Mascara, I felt like it pumped up my lashes with volume and thickness and I really liked using the brush. The only think I didn't like about this mascara was it dried out fast - and because it's a bit more expensive than other brands I would like it to last the tube to last me just as long.

I would recommend this product for anyone with thin lashes or for those nights you want to pump up the sexy factor with your eyes!

April 29, 2010

I loooove this mascara. I am picky when it comes to mascara and it happens to be my favorite essential when it comes to make up.

It gives me great volume, fullness, and length. I love this stuff... it's lasted me a long time and I still use it, should probably toss it and get a new tube but I dont want to waste it!

December 09, 2009

This product is amazing! i love it!!!! It looks clumpy but its really not...goes on super good and doesnt leave that bulky yucky look. i wear it everyday and im addicted to this! You have to try it. I work at walgreens as a beauty advisor and always recommend this mascara! also comes in the waterproof!!!

December 04, 2009

My lashes really stand out with this mascara.