L'Oreal Paris Feria Platinum color
Good

L'Oreal Paris Feria Platinum color Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 258 in Hair Colour

September 23, 2016

This product did not work for me at all. I do not have very dark hair at all and it turned it to an orange/caramel colour - no where close to being platinum. I bought this because it turned my best friend's hair a perfect platinum colour so I'm upset it didn't work for me. The plus side of it was that there was no awful smell like some bleach products have. A negative is that I got three boxes of the bleach because I have very long, thick hair and the nozzle did not work on 2/3 of them.

September 27, 2014

I've been bleaching my hair continuously for over a year now, every 6-8 weeks. Usually I just go with whatever very light bleach is on sale, which happened to be L'Oreal's Feria Absolute Platinum this time. The first thing I noticed was that application was much more difficult with this stuff. The tip is very small and hard to get product through.
I let the product sit on my roots for about 30 mins (they grow in a rather dark blonde) before coating the rest of my hair with it. It lightened very slowly. In total, the product was on my hair for about 2 hours. I immediately noticed some spots lightening faster than others. After I rinsed and dried, much of my hair was left still brassy and yellowed with only a few very light spots. Overall, the look is very patchy. This is probably a combo of my amateur application and the tricky tip, though I wouldn't rule out a poor formula.
I won't be buying this product again. I'm glad I was only bleaching to dye pink overtop because this is probably my worst bleach job ever.

July 24, 2013

I absolutely love this hair dye . It was affordable, works great, looks good. Will for sure buy this product and tell all my friends about it. The company sends out coupons and promotions.