L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 603 in Conditioner

January 19, 2017

I used this only because my Mom bought it by mistake and didn't want to use it. I didn't find it did anything good for my hair. Left my hair feeling drier than usual and kind of goopy feeling. Would not buy again.

January 05, 2017

I am so impressed with this shampoo and conditioner and well the whole clay line. I have very hair that is baby fine but LOTS of it and have struggled to find a product that can be used for both my oily roots and my dry ends; I usually have to deal with one or the other. This shampoo smells terrific, leathers up great and rinses out easily and you can tell your hair is really clean even while it is still wet. My hair feels light and clean and visibly less oily. Usually I don't end up putting any conditioner on my roots because I am terrified about weighing my hair down but I was happily surprised how this conditioner did not do this. It left my hair so soft and shiny plus my hubby loves the smell. Five stars and two thumbs up

November 28, 2016

I have just started using L'oreal clay conditoner and shampoo . It allows me to wash my hair every other day as it controls the oil. My hair is so soft

November 11, 2016

I purchase this in conjunction with the clay shampoo. It is a great product and keeps oily hair nice and dry, it also add a great deal of volume and is really softening on your hair at that same time. My daughter loves it and I really like how it makes her hair look.

November 11, 2016

This product line trio of mask, shampoo and conditioner represents another innovative hair care system from L’Oréal Paris. The conditioner left my hair soft with a delicate scent. In the end my hair felt clean and light and wasn’t weighed down by residue.

Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.

October 13, 2016

I have oily roots and dry ends. Finally, a product that was made for me! My second day hair is an oily mess, let's just say that I keep the dry shampoo companies in business! I received the L'Oréal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay products (pre-shampoo, shampoo and conditioner) free from Glam Sense in exchange for my honest opinion. The conditioner smells good and hydrates the hair. My hair felt soft while not being weighed down. It is not as hydrating as moisturizing conditioners but, as part of the system, works quite well. Overall, I am very happy with this system and will continue to purchase.