L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 539 in Conditioner

November 28, 2016

I have just started using L'oreal clay conditoner and shampoo . It allows me to wash my hair every other day as it controls the oil. My hair is so soft

November 11, 2016

I purchase this in conjunction with the clay shampoo. It is a great product and keeps oily hair nice and dry, it also add a great deal of volume and is really softening on your hair at that same time. My daughter loves it and I really like how it makes her hair look.

November 11, 2016

This product line trio of mask, shampoo and conditioner represents another innovative hair care system from L’Oréal Paris. The conditioner left my hair soft with a delicate scent. In the end my hair felt clean and light and wasn’t weighed down by residue.

Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.

October 13, 2016

I have oily roots and dry ends. Finally, a product that was made for me! My second day hair is an oily mess, let's just say that I keep the dry shampoo companies in business! I received the L'Oréal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay products (pre-shampoo, shampoo and conditioner) free from Glam Sense in exchange for my honest opinion. The conditioner smells good and hydrates the hair. My hair felt soft while not being weighed down. It is not as hydrating as moisturizing conditioners but, as part of the system, works quite well. Overall, I am very happy with this system and will continue to purchase.