L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Mask

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 2314 in Hair Care

March 02, 2017

Having tried the shampoo, and really liking it, I bought the conditioner. I am so thrilled with the performance of this whole product line.
    Buying a hair care product line has always been a challenge, because my scalp gets oily, but my hair is dry. These products nailed it. After shampooing I apply this nicely fragranced conditioner, and leave it on for a couple of minutes. I can go three days without a shampoo, and my hair still looks fresh and clean. I have been using the entire line...mask, shampoo and conditioner, and will continue to buy it.

November 11, 2016

This product line trio of mask, shampoo and conditioner represents another innovative hair care system from L’Oréal Paris. The clay mask is applied to dry hair prior to washing and absorbs oils and impurities. The texture is quite similar to that of a facial clay mask. The treatment washed out easily with the use of the shampoo.

Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.

October 26, 2016

Received the 3 step to review from Glam Sense. I love this mask! It does what it is sopposed to do absorbs oil and impurities for cleansed,light roots. My hair is super oily so I found the mask smelling good, which I loved and left my hair feeling clean. My hair is super soft. I definitely recommend to buy the 3 step system (mask, shampoo and conditioner). Con: it is time consuming.

October 13, 2016

I have oily roots and dry ends. Finally, a product that was made for me! My second day hair is an oily mess, let's just say that I keep the dry shampoo companies in business! I received the L'Oréal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay products (pre-shampoo, shampoo and conditioner) free from Glam Sense in exchange for my honest opinion. The pre-shampoo mask is an extra step that I thought I would hate. Although additional time is required for this step and it tangled my fine hair, the end result far outweighed the negatives. My hair stayed clean for three days. I only had to use dry shampoo on the fourth day! Overall, I am very happy with this system and will continue to purchase.