L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 967 in Shampoo

January 16, 2017

J'avais de grandes attentes envers ce shampoing! On promet des cheveux bien hydraté aux pointes et la racine propre prendant 72 hrs. La fille en moi qui se lave les cheveux tous les jours faute de cheveux gras, s'est réjouie de ce nouveau produit! Cependant, j'ai été vraiment très très déçue... Oui il hydrate bien les cheuveux, par contre il ne tient pas du tout sa promesse de cheveux propre 72 hrs, ça même été pire que le shampoing normal que j'utilise habituellement... Mes cheveux ont été alourdis en plus de ne plus être propre et tout huileux au bout de même pas 24 hr. Vraiment je ne le recommende pas du tout si vous avez les cheveux gras...

January 05, 2017

This product seems to be directed toward people with oily roots or people who do not wash their hair everyday. I try to go 2 days without washing my hair and rely heavily on dry shampoo. Using this product lately and I have noticed a difference; not a big difference yet as it is still fairly new but I see its potential.

Its main ingredient and selling point is the clay. Now I'm familiar with clay as I use it for skincare and I know the results it has for drawing out the grease. So, if you have dry hair, this isn't the right product for you.

If you're like me and have oily roots and dry ends, then give it a go. The scent is quite nice but doesn't stay unless you use it with the conditioner I reckon. It is also good for the value. I haven't given it 5 stars purely because I want to see how well it fares once I've used it religiously then I'll edit if it's warranted.

January 05, 2017

I am so impressed with this shampoo and conditioner and well the whole clay line. I have very long hair that is baby fine but LOTS of it and have struggled to find a product that can be used for both my oily roots and my dry ends; I usually have to deal with one or the other. This shampoo smells terrific, leathers up great and rinses out easily and you can tell your hair is really clean even while it is still wet. My hair feels light and clean and visibly less oily. Plus my hubby loves the smell

January 05, 2017

This is the best shampoo that you can buy from the drug store if you have oily hair, like me! This product is so good! I love how effective it is and can keep the hair fresh for three days for me. The shampoo is very refreshing as well, it has a cooling sensation. It is not expensive and because it lathers really nicely, you don't have to use very much to get the effectiveness.

January 02, 2017

I received an offer to try this at a discounted price. I am so impressed with this shampoo. My hair is oily at the roots after a day or 2, but the rest of my hair is very dry. That is exactly what this shampoo is formulated for. It says it works for up to three days, and I am now on Day 3, and my hair still looks fresh. No oily roots, and the rest of my hair looks healthy. I will definitely be buying this, as I would like to shampoo less, to give my hair a chance to get healthier. I will also buy the conditioner when I need it.

December 28, 2016

I found this shampoo to work well- but nothing extraordinary! I didn't find it really helped to keep my oily hair clean for longer then usual. I would call it a good product in the sense that it worked but not great as it did not WOW me like some other products have!

December 19, 2016

Full Disclosure ... I received an offer to test this. I've used the shampoo and conditioner for a week and I'm very happy with it. I only wash my hair every second day and this has kept the oily roots at bay which is what interested me in the first place. So far, I'm really happy with the product and will buy it again

November 11, 2016

I use this on my daughter because she has super fine hair and tends to take on an oily appearance after about a day. She absolutely loves it and so do I. It is an amazing product that is like no other. It smells great and is very affordable.

November 11, 2016

This product line trio of mask, shampoo and conditioner represents another innovative hair care system from L’Oréal Paris. The shampoo had a pleasant scent and lathered nicely. The conditioner left my hair soft with a delicate scent. In the end my hair felt clean and light and wasn’t weighed down by residue.

Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.

October 13, 2016

I have oily roots and dry ends. Finally, a product that was made for me! My second day hair is an oily mess, let's just say that I keep the dry shampoo companies in business! I received the L'Oréal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay products (pre-shampoo, shampoo and conditioner) free from Glam Sense in exchange for my honest opinion. The shampoo smells good and lathers well. When I use the shampoo without the pre-shampoo, my second day hair is still oily but not quite as much as with other shampoos. A little bit of dry shampoo fixed that problem nicely. Overall, I am very happy with this system and will continue to purchase.

kelsblanche added a new review for
    Voxx stasis socks

AXE Deodorant Spray

MelRichard added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips