L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 938 in Shampoo

November 11, 2016

I use this on my daughter because she has super fine hair and tends to take on an oily appearance after about a day. She absolutely loves it and so do I. It is an amazing product that is like no other. It smells great and is very affordable.

November 11, 2016

This product line trio of mask, shampoo and conditioner represents another innovative hair care system from L’Oréal Paris. The shampoo had a pleasant scent and lathered nicely. The conditioner left my hair soft with a delicate scent. In the end my hair felt clean and light and wasn’t weighed down by residue.

Please Note: I was provided a complimentary product to test and provide my feedback, however all opinions are my own.

October 13, 2016

I have oily roots and dry ends. Finally, a product that was made for me! My second day hair is an oily mess, let's just say that I keep the dry shampoo companies in business! I received the L'Oréal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay products (pre-shampoo, shampoo and conditioner) free from Glam Sense in exchange for my honest opinion. The shampoo smells good and lathers well. When I use the shampoo without the pre-shampoo, my second day hair is still oily but not quite as much as with other shampoos. A little bit of dry shampoo fixed that problem nicely. Overall, I am very happy with this system and will continue to purchase.