• L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Nutri Sleek Anti-Frizz Serum
  • L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Nutri Sleek Anti-Frizz Serum

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Nutri Sleek Anti-Frizz Serum Reviews

Ranked #1584 out of 2162 in Hair Care

May 06, 2015

I first received this argan oil hair serum as a sample 2 years ago and I have been hooked ever since! It is now my go to hair oil. It makes my hair feel so smooth and look shiny. I use it day and night. It doesnt feel heavy or weigh down my hair and definitely smoothes my frizz. My hair is long wavy/curly and medium thickness. I just love this product.

April 04, 2015

Love this in the winter when my hair is frizzy and super duper dry! Makes it feel smooth

June 26, 2013

It is the best product I've ever used on my hair. It make them shiny and soft. Also they are really frizzing well.

January 20, 2011

I received a sample of this product courtesy of the brand. I tried the whole line and this is my favourite product. You only need to use very little of the product and it left my hair looking very shiny. I like to carry around little anti-frizz bottles around with me for special occasions when I might need a touch-up and this is something I would use for this. The texture is very light so I wasn't afraid to use too much. It didn't leave my hair oily at all. Thumbs up!