L'Oreal Paris HIP High Intensity Pigments Eye Shadow Duo Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

L’Oreal HIP Matte Eyeshadow Duos are a more budget-friendly way of obtaining brighter, more pigmented eyeshadows. Each contains two shades of matte eyeshadows with a total weight of 0.08 oz.Animated contains a chalky grayish-white and a periwinkle blue.

December 03, 2016

I love trying funky new colours of eye shadows and L'Oréal sure does fit the bill with this eye shadow! Plus the overall coverage you receive is wonderful! It could last a bit longer however before having to reapply.

July 23, 2016

This can be a little daunting if you're not use to doing your eyes. A little goes a long way. Tap your brush and remember that it's easier to build up than it is to take makeup off. These colours would compliment someone with dark eyes. You want to use what's opposite on the colour wheel for the best results :) I used the pink in my crease, and the purple on the lid.

April 23, 2016

This one eyeshadow is very 80's colours, but unfortunate is not for office and or everyday use! You will look like Dee Snider if you actually overuse it, great colours, good coverage. It was one of the line's l'oreal's good product line, but I really think at LD they do not sell this anymore except in the bargain bin sad but true!

April 20, 2016

I've been using these shadows for a couple years now! They are pretty pigmented, and they come in a variety of gorgeous shades. I usually wet my eyeshadow brush to make the colours really pop and intensify! Perfect!

April 14, 2016

I found these duo shadows pretty average. They were not nearly as pigmented as I hoped.
The colors were quite unrealistic for daily use. Not worth the money to me.

April 13, 2016

This is my one of my favourite drug store shadows. Beautifully pigmented bold colours that blend well i have a lot of these and really love every colour.

March 31, 2016

I love intense eye shadow Colors and these shades give me just that. Although so what pricey for my taste this would be something I would treat myself to purchase once in a while

March 16, 2016

These shadows are ok. A few of the shades wear well and have very intense pigment but I have a teal-y greenish one I bought for st patty's day a couple of years ago.... not a fan and not as opaque as I was hoping

February 21, 2016

This is really an OK eye shadow duo. Not the best but it works well. I thought it was really over priced for what it is. Just an average eye shadow duo. L'oreal usually has great eye shadows but this one was alright!

February 10, 2016

I was very impressed with the HIP line from boreal, the pigmentation is superior to most other drugstore shadows I come across, even without a base color underneath.