L'Oreal Paris Infallible Super Slim 24H Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 28, 2016

I'm new to liquid liner and a friend recommended this one to me for beginners. I'm pretty impressed with it. The design makes it relatively easy to use (with some practice), and you can change up your look by holding it at different angles or pressing down a little harder to create a more subtle or more dramatic effect.

September 13, 2016

This is the eyeliner I'm currently using . It's super slim which makes it easier to be precise . I can make a nice Winged line using this eyeliner . It glides on smoothly and precisely . I highly recommend .

August 17, 2016

Good eyeliner. Easy to use. A lot of control over thick- and thin-ness of the line. Unfortunately, creased on my oily eyelids unless used on top of eyeshadow+eyeshadow primer. Not much product. I'd recommend it if you're on the market for a felt-tip pen eyeliner, otherwise, there are others better worth the value.

July 08, 2016

I think this is now known as the l'oreal liquid artist eyeliner. This is an ok eyeliner. I like the thin tip of this, but I find that this dries out way too quickly. Though this for two reasons, the cap closure mechanism is not great, and this also only has 0.6ml. Most liquid liners have at least 1ml. I have found that this dries a little after a week of use, and so the line that it produces is consistently a little dry after that. This is also not waterproof, though I find that the staying power is decent. This is also one of the more expensive liquid pen type eyeliners at the drugstore, and there are now cheaper alternatives out there.

May 17, 2016

Absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner! It stays on my eyelid for a VERY long time! Love the padded area of the pen for extra comfort when you hold it. The super fine tip is very easy to manage, making the cat eye very easy (obviously comes with practice!)
Overall, it is a great product, reasonably priced, would def buy again!

May 13, 2016

Une amie me l'a conseillée et je l'ai bien apprécié au début, mais seulement après 2 semaines, le bout avait de la misère à rester imbibé de noir. Je devais toujours travailler fort pour réussir à faire sortir le produit. Pourtant, ce n'est pas la première fois que j'utilise ce style de eyeliner, mais je trouve que c'est leur plus grand défaut, ils sèchent un peu trop vite.
Par contre, au niveau de la précision des lignes, je n'ai rien à dire, il fait des lignes parfaites! De plus, il reste en place facilement toute une journée, même pour ceux qui ont la peau à tendence plus huileuse, ce qui est génial.

April 26, 2016

I love this black liquid eyeliner!! It has a fine, thin tip which makes it very easy to apply the liner to the lid and the colour is dark and rich. If you make a mistake, it is easy to fix and it's very convenient to use when you are in a hurry. I usually use this one on the days I'm time-limited and the L'oreal gel eyeliner on days I have more time.

January 28, 2016

Loveit love it. Such ease to apply and last all day no smudging

January 28, 2016

I love this product. Its the best liquid eyeliner ive used. It glides nicely, lasts all day, and doesnt smudge.

November 06, 2014

It's got great pigment and lasts all day long looking great

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products