L'Oreal Paris Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness, Strawberry Smoothie, 9-Fluid Ounce Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 177 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

2 in 1 Shampoo Extra Softness, Strawberry Smoothie

November 18, 2016

This kept my daughters hair so soft and easy to comb, I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. I learned about it from a friend who's daughter always had super nice shiny hair. I like that it leaves them with beautiful hair throughout the day. L'Oréal has great products for people of all ages. I've even used the shampoo myself and loved it. The smell is unique and one of a kind. What a great product for such a little price.

November 18, 2016

This is such a fun shampoo. It really smells like strawberry smoothie! The value is great and it leaves the kids hair really clean, tangle free and soft.

May 18, 2016

This shampoo smells amazing, my son actually enjoys washing his hair now. It makes his hair nice and soft and the most important partvis tangle free.

March 03, 2016

This is the kind my daughter went for because it was pink! That's how picks out her shampoos. Lol but it really does smell good. And it does a good job of cleaning my childrens hair.

February 13, 2016

Love the smell of this from the bottle that's why I use it for myself, but I don't know if they changed the formula of this in recent years, it doesn't have the same staying power. As soon as it rinses off, I can't smell it at all on my hair.

As for it's cleaning and detangling effectiveness, this shampoo is top notch, definitely fun to lather and easy to comb out.

June 09, 2015

great for the kids and grandkids!!! kids love it. parents can be assured its safe for their use

June 09, 2015

I know my sister Tracy used #LOrealParis "Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness, Strawberry Smoothie", 9-Fluid Ounce and my sister said that Tyler liked this brand and made washing his hair so much easier because he loved the smell , it was very gentle. She also said that it left his hair so soft and shiny.

June 09, 2015

Great shampoo for kids, smells great, works great, and its a no tears shampoo!

June 09, 2015

This shampoo smells amazing! I love the fun design of the bottle and how it is tears free!

June 09, 2015

This shampoo smells delicious and it made my daughters hair smooth and shiny!