L'Oreal Paris Lash Out Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Lash Out Mascara Reviews

Ranked #658 out of 801 in Mascara

Patented Lengthening Formula, with an advanced protein complex goes on smoothly, dries quickly and wears all day without flaking.Smoothly coats lashes to build and separate without clumping. Delicate conditioners leave lashes soft and supple. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Flake-proof and fragrance-free.

July 18, 2015

Good mascara for a good price!!!

June 13, 2015

I love how this makes my lashes look so long! It also lasts all day and doesnt flake off.

May 25, 2015

loreal is one of my best choice for make up that doesnt cost to much 1 really good quality price value

May 20, 2015

decided to pay a little more than my usual mascara but was glad I did,

May 03, 2015

Makes lashes long and.natural without clumping or smudging. Waterproof too.

March 01, 2014

I thought that this mascara would work well with my lashes, as the wand was small and plush, but it did not. This didn't really separate or define my lashes, and it didn't really volumize or thicken my lashes, it just sort of gave my lashes a wet look. This did have ok staying power however.

August 30, 2013

This is the BEST mascara I have EVER used! It goes on super easily, is waterproof - and really extends
    and coats eyelashes for a WOW look! It comes off easily with make-up remover pads or baby oil. I highly recommend it!

February 23, 2011

I can admit that I've spent a small forutne on mascara in my time. I've tried EVERYTHING from drugstore to high end and nothing has given me results like this mascara. I have thin, straight lashes. This mascara held a curl, lenghtened and voluminzed. It gave me way more dramatic lashes then any mascara I have used. I will keep buying again and again! My only complain would be that it dries on the brush and you have to wipe it every couple of uses.

October 14, 2010

L’Oreal Lash Out is my tried and true daytime mascara. I always buy Blackest Black, and it does wonders for my sleepy eyes at 7 a.m. Not only does it lengthen, but it makes my eyelashes look full without the weighted down feeling I notice with other mascaras. I don’t ever have to deal with clumps or using one of those annoying eyelash brushes. The best part? It retails for around $7. I’ve tried a million mascaras but always come back to Lash Out.