L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid

L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Reviews

Ranked #497 out of 776 in Eye Liner

The one liner that does it all, complete with precision applicator tip. Combines the drama of a liquid with the ease of a pen.

September 23, 2015

My favorite everyday product. Goes on so easily and lasts all day.
This is a dupe of the Lancôme Artliner! why pay $30 when you can get the same look for $10

June 30, 2015

This is perfect for the cat eye application or the wing tipped look. I found this felt tip very easy to apply and always give a clean crips line. Does a perfect line every time. I love the consistency of the tip. It doesn't smudge even if u don't have a steady hand. If u r looking for a easy liquid eyeliner. This is it.

January 27, 2015

Was a little overpriced for drugstore makeup. It worked well and lasted for most of the day, but I felt that it was not dark enough.

October 02, 2013

Love it! it is the most clear line eyeliner. Its flawless line. Easy to do a perfect cat eye look! It's a keeper!

September 25, 2013

Simple to apply, and it looks great! Thanks L'Oreal, for another great product. :)

March 04, 2013

I have tried quite a few liquid liners and no matter what I always end up reaching for my L'Oreal Paris Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner. I have sensitive eyes and this product causes no irritation whatsoever. I find the felt tip applicator does vary somewhat from bottle to bottle but this is not an issue for me. I love the felt tip for creating a wing tipped look. Also I find this product stays put all day! It does not come off until I want it to!!

October 11, 2012

I am absolutely in love with this eyeliner. I haven't had any trouble or problems with this eyeliner. I have to say that this is worth every penny - and the quality of this product is phenomenal!

September 05, 2012

This is the best Liquid liner I have ever used! & I have tried many from different price ranges. This never smudges on me ,lasts for hours & is easy to achieve a professional look with the precision felt tip. I also love that the "black mica" color is really black unlike other brands where the black is more of a blue black when applied.

March 29, 2012

At first I really liked this eyeliner, especially the felt tip which made applying very easy. The color (brown) shows up well with just one swipe. Then after a few uses, I noticed some smudging throughout the day. I tend to have this problem with a lot of liners so it's difficult to find one that works well.

March 29, 2012

I love this Liquid Liner!! It goes on smooth. It last a long time and doesn't smudge/rub off. The felt tip makes it easy for precision to achieve any look you're trying, from think eye liner to thick bold lines.