Loreal Paris Nutri-Shimmer Crystal Shampoo

Loreal Paris Nutri-Shimmer Crystal Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #330 out of 999 in Shampoo

January 16, 2017

Ce shampoing est idéal car il laisse les cheveux doux et propres à chaque utilisation. C'est également un des seuls shampoing que j'utilise qui ne laisse pas de sensations grasses dans mes cheveux après le lavage. Bref je l'adore!

December 20, 2016

I love this shampoo, it smells great makes my hair feel amazing so soft and shiny, doesn't leave it looking greasy or anything like that. Also it doesn't hurt that it's so pretty with the tiny little sparkles in the pink bottle!

August 26, 2016

This is one of my current favorites. In fact, I used it this morning and my hair still feels and smells amazing. I love these products because they actually add a shine/shimmer to every strand, making your hair look extremely healthy

February 15, 2016

Ive tried alot of different shampoos and conditioners and this one ROCKS!!!!! Its amazing and makes my hair soft,smooth and manageable
    My hair has never felt like this in my whole life and I intend to keep using this product for a very very long time