L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 27, 2016

This scrub will definitely last me forever – I find I just need a small dab of the gel-like substance to provide enough coverage for my entire face and neck.

It has those little pearl things in it (that I though had stopped being used in beauty products recently, but perhaps not!), and smells amazing. I am normally not a citrus scented gal, but they put enough lemony scent to tantalize my senses in the morning.

I wet my face, and dab a bit of the gel on either side of my face, and rub in circular motions to exfoliate my skin and promote proper circulation.

It rinses off quite easily, and has not irritated my eyes or face in any way both while it is on my face and while being rinsed off.

As a daily use cleanser, it is a bit harsh (yay, Glycolic acid!), but I use it three to four times a week to help keep my skin fresh, clean, and evenly toned.

My face definitely feels alert and cleansed after use!

I have not noticed any reaction while outside during the day, but due to the acid in the product, it makes the skin more sensitive, and it is recommended that you wear a sunscreen on your face to ensure it does not burn.

For those who prefer all or mainly natural products, this line of Revitalift products is not for you.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this face scrub based on effectiveness, vitality, and a great price point.

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

September 22, 2016

This is a great exfoliator – right after using it my skin immediately felt softer and smoother. This scent is nice and light a bit citrusy. I have noticed a bit of a brightening of my skin after using it a few times. The only negative I have found is sometimes the little scrubbies like to somehow hang on to my face and don’t easily rinse off – much extra rinsing seems to be required for me. I would purchase in the future.

*I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes*

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?