L'Oreal Paris Skin Expertise Youth Code Eye Cream
Good

L'Oreal Paris Skin Expertise Youth Code Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 337 in Eye Cream

This powerful daily moisturizing eye cream can increase skin's power of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin. See smoother, youthfully luminous and rested skin emerge in the eye area. The innovative cooling applicator massages and provides de-puffing action for under-eye bags. For additional information, please visit www.lorealparis.ca/.

April 04, 2015

Really feels nice under the eye and leaves my eye moisturized without the heaviness of a normal moisturizer!

June 23, 2014

Great eye cream!

The metal tip gives a great cooling ffect and the cream itself helps my puffiness go away in seconds. On the long term basis it gives me good moisture and totally halps diminuishing my dark circles. lovin it.

June 23, 2013

I tried this one when it first came out. I like the application(it cools in my opinion),but I didn't see any improvement at all after I used half of the tube. It didn't moisturize enough. So I switched brands. Sorry L'oreal,I'm normally a fan of your products.

February 25, 2011

Finally a company that came out with an affordable drugstore product that has some worth. Using the Youth Code Eye cream is fabulous. It has the most perfect metal tip that is so cooling and smooth that it is like going to the spa. Goes on smooth, feels great even still tingles a bit 2 months later.

February 19, 2011

I received this eye cream a while back and have been using it for about a month (since maximum results are achieved after one month) and it has been helping me battle my dark circles that result from lack of sleep.

The box says that this daily moisturizing eye cream helps increase skin's power of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young-looking skin.
Immediate results - skin appears smoother and is deeply hydrated; wrinkles begin to appear reduced.
1 Week - Signs of stress and fatigue look visibly diminished.
1 Month - Eye area looks rested and more luminous; Crows feet, dark circles and puffiness look visibly reduced.

My biggest concern about my dark circles is that they tend to become very try. This cream has helped hydrate them and smooth the skin around my eyes. It has also reduced some puffiness and darkness around my eyes which is also a plus.

In the end, though, getting enough sleep is always the best cure!