L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse By Health Look
Amazing

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse By Health Look Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 258 in Hair Colour

L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse By Health Look provides a natural looking, permanent color that has grey coverage. The mousse formula creates a smooth application that never drips. For more information, please visit http://www.lorealparis.ca.

January 06, 2012

I usually go to a Salon to get my colour done. I am between appointments and the grey is really stating to be noticed. I bought the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse in the summer and decided to finally use it. I loved how easy it was to apply compared to other hair colouring kits. However, it does not cover up the grey very well. I had made sure during the application of it to concentrate on where I am most grey. i also really worked it in the grey areas to make sure it was really applied. I left the colouring on for 40 min instead of the recommended 30 min. (I got distracted).
I don't think I will be using this product again as my main concern is to cover grey and it just did not do the job I needed it to. If you are someone just colouring your hair and don,t have to worry about the grey then go for it. You will like it.

November 08, 2011

I have used this product twice now. Unlike other coloring kits, the mousse smells great, and is really easy to use! However, I find that the color does not keep on my grey hairs for more than a few days after coloring. I would recommend this product to someone with little to no grey hair.

July 08, 2011

I wanted to try that hair color because it's a mousse instead of the regular liquid. It is so much easier to use than the regular one because it's less messy. I recommend it to everyone.