L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extension Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extension Mascara Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 775 in Mascara

June 08, 2016

I've used this mascara several times before. I feel like for the price it really does a great job. Minimal clumping and I used it everyday. It did a lot for the length.

February 17, 2016

I usually buy the gold version (original one) and I got this one as a gift so I decided to give it a go. It is not like the original at all. I find this one tries to add too much volume resulting in spidery looking lashes. I have to be careful about separating my lashes all the time. It does well for a mascara though! I have had worse.

January 09, 2016

I get the one in waterproof since that's the only type of mascara that will hold my curled lashes.

Pros:
Amazing length and volume and separation.
Builds up length and volume beautifully.

Cons:
Will not hold up in hot and humid weather!
Applying too many layers may cause clumping but that can easily be resolved with an eyelash comb.

Final verdict: I'd still repurchase.

December 13, 2015

I wanted to love this. I had heard so many of the large YouTube gurus say how wonderful is was so I went out and purchased both a regular and waterproofed one since I found them on sale. I tried it last night since I was heading out to my company Christmas party. I opened and really liked the brush and then i tried it. My lashes all stuck together and I couldn't get them to separate. And they made my lashes actually look short! I was so disappointed and upset that it totally destroyed my make up which even falsies couldn't hide. Today it resides in my trash can.

October 05, 2015

This is my holy grail mascara in waterproof since my lashes don't hold curls, but unfortunately, L'Oreal decided to discontinue the waterproof version of this, which was very heartbreaking. This mascara gives length and gives volume after a few coats. Formula is okay, not too dry and not too watery. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It's very affordable too.

June 20, 2015

Best mascara I've ever tried!! Just love how it doesn't come off until wash.

March 11, 2015

This mascara is the first mascara I ever used that gave me no clumps- at all. This is really what summarizes what I have to say about this. I was so absolutely shocked by that factor, but yupp! Definitely something that I keep on a list of drugstore favourites.

January 07, 2015

i like very much this product cause it is really stay an it make beautiful eye an the price is low

August 12, 2014

I can't say I'm 100% in love with this mascara. It leaves my eyelashes looking spider-leggy and I'm not a big fan of that look. It definitely lives up to the waterproof standard. I do not have a single problem with mascara running when I wear it - even in the pool!

March 05, 2014

I love this mascara! gives my length and clump-free. NO spider lashes, long voluminous lashes. It separates my lashes as I had hoped it would. Two coats is perfect for a natural look. Would repurchase this again. ( p.s I bought mine in waterproof)