L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 776 in Eye Liner

August 17, 2016

This is a good eyeliner, but I believe there is better on the market. First and foremost, the application is not the easiest. Some days, I perfect it on one try, other days, I have to fix it multiple times. While it does not crease like some eyeliners do on my oily-eyelids, something about the formula is not 100%. For example, when curling my eyelashes after my eyeliner has dried, my eyelash curler can and will remove parts of my eyeliner in chunks when both touch. A few hours after wear, I can usually see the eyeliner breaking up, specifically the tail end (ie: similar to when foundation can be seem breaking up). On the bright side, there is a lot of product and a bottle can last a couple of months.

June 21, 2016

This waterproof eyeliner stays all day and has a really intense colour. I love the fact that it is very precise and doesn't smudge. I uses contact lenses and I never had any trouble wearing it. It is without any doubt a perfect choice for a drugstore brand!!

February 24, 2016

I just couldn't really like this liquid liner! Yeah, it applied easily, but the product came out sheer, and I had to go over the line multiple times. I also found that it flaked off VERY easily.

February 24, 2016

This is a good eye liner. Does it's job as any waterproof eyeliner would. I liked that it did not smudge and stayed put. The application was easy with a pointy tip.

January 21, 2016

This is my holy grail of eyeliner. The foam tipped brush is relatively easy to use for someone with an unsteady hand like me and allows me to create thick or thin lines with precision. The amount of liquid to use can be controlled, and the bottle lasts for months. Once the liquid is set, it does not budge with rubbing or water at all. Dark Brown actually works well as an acceptable substitute to black. Clean up is easy with a good cleanser and water.

One thing - After a while, the plastic component that helps scrape off the liquid of the brush comes off and attaches itself onto the brush. It is an easy fix and not necessarily a nuisance for me because it is just that good.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear