L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 604 in Conditioner

September 30, 2016

This conditioner worked great for me after my hair got damaged from dry winter weather and coloring. I used the Total repair shampoo as well as the mask and they all revived my hair. The scent is pretty good. Price is also good. I always watch if it's on sale at shopper's drug mart.

September 07, 2016

I have fine, dry, colour treated hair, Total Repair 5 conditions my hair without the build up that other conditioners leave behind. total Repair 5 leaves my hair smooth, and tangle free.

April 01, 2016

kind of expensive, but if you put on a ton and leave it on through your whole shower, it works like a miracle mask! this stuff is the only thing that stops my hair from feeling like straw.

February 22, 2016

I was super excited to try this conditioner, since my hair is dry, coloured and damaged. Unfortunately, I found that this conditioner didn't do anything special. Wasn't better than any other conditioner on the market.

February 22, 2016

Got my L'oreal Total Repair 5 products from influenster for testing purposes. I used all three this morning, and I am in love! First off, the scent is very nice, and I am very impressed with how well the shampoo lathers! The conditioner is very nourishing, I have very long hair but didn't need a lot of product for it to cover all my hair, and it felt soooo soft afterwards! The leave in treatment works great - the ends of my hair feel very nourished and I hope it helps out with split ends. Great products.

January 21, 2016

I was using a dollar store shampoo and conditioner for a while and it completely dried out and damaged my hair. I picked this up because it was on sale and I couldn't be happier! This made me hair feel silky smooth after just ONE wash. I started with the shampoo from this same range and was able to leave the shower with repaired and hydrated hair. I seriously recommend this to anyone who thinks their hair is too damaged to do anything with!

July 31, 2014

LOVE this entire Total Repair 5 line! For a drugstore conditioner it performs like a high end product and leaves my color treated, dried ends feeling so soft and looking healthier than it has in years.

March 18, 2011

The texture of the conditioner is creamy. It has a slightly translucent white color and a traditional synthetic shampoo scent. I don't love this type of scent because on some days it causes headache (just like today). *sigh*

L'Oreal Paris Elseve Total Repair 5 Conditioner is kind of absorbed into the hair unlike other conditioners I have tried before. And when it comes to rinsing it seems like there isn't much to rinse. And this fact makes me think that this conditioner works better than others. In fact it just helps to detangle the hair and doesn't make it greasy. That's all it's good features but I usually don't expect more from a conditioner. So L'Oreal Paris Elseve Total Repair 5 Conditioner is just another ordinary conditioner. Nothing to write home about.