L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift

L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 626 in Foundation

January 28, 2016

I love this foundation. I used the Visible Lift Line Minimizing Make-up for years and then last year I could no longer find it. I was told the bottle changed and so I purchased it hoping that the product itself had not changed. Although I find it much "lighter" - texture and coverage - it still blends very well and has medium coverage. Coverage lasts about an 8 hour day, even longer if I use a compact to seal it, and has a very natural finish. I have normal skin and it works great but I don't know that I would recommend this to anyone with oily or an oily-combination skin; it's not oily but it does leave my skin moist.

April 26, 2015

I use the blush in this collection in nude lift 705. This is a perfect everyday colour. Wish they made it in bigger pots. I never have to reapply and dont feel this at all. Love it so much. It's not oily or sticky and doesn't clog up in my wrinkles....:( yes wrinkles.....cant believe I just admitted that for the first time....anyyyways.....this is a great product!!!

December 13, 2013

making this a malty purpose makeup. using this as foundation moisturizer, and it also help make you skin better, multi-action cream helps corrects colour & tone.using this under a powder makes is stay on longer for a 24 hour look.

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar