L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 773 in Mascara

October 08, 2016

Jamais je n'avais essayer ce mascara même s'il existe depuis des lustres. Et je fu agréablement surprise. Il reste en place tout la journée contrairement à d'autres marques bien connu. Bref, je l'adore

October 06, 2016

This is my favorite mascara. I like how it thickens my lashes so much they almost look fake
I love how the product has staying power and I like that it doesn't clump easily either

August 30, 2016

Awesome mascara for the price point. Washes off easily, adds volume and length. Tried several other mascaras and this one is definitely my new favorite.

August 08, 2016

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras there is. It's my go-to, it gives you LOTS of volume, and is affordable. Gotta love good drugstore finds! :)

July 30, 2016

Habituellement je suis une grande fan des produits L'Oréal, mais je n'ai pas du tout aimé celui-ci. Il est très dur à appliquer et j'ai trouvée qu'il était extrême tu mottoneux, ce qui m'a repousser. Je n'aime pas ce genre de mascara, mes cils ne paraissaient pas du tout naturel.

July 30, 2016

This is the only one mascara that makes amazing volume on my eyelashes. No flakes, smudges or clumps. I would recommend this to everyone that is seeking insane volume!

Updated On: July 30, 2016

I have been using this mascara for 8 years and will continue for ever.

July 26, 2016

I am a fan of the Voluminous Mascara since I was 16 years old, and that was 16 years ago.
I just love the brush, the easy application and the great great volume that gives to your lashes.
PLus the new version of Carbon Black gives you that amazing Intense Black look, so you can get away just with mascare for your eyes makeup on your daily routine (no need for eye liner or colour as this gives your look intensity).
I will continue using this one for ever and ever.
Thak you L'oreal for this amazing product that I can not leave without.

July 19, 2016

'e mascara parfait. Il a une belle textuee et donne beaucoup de volume. Par contre, il a un effet epais qui peut etre apprecie ou non. Belle effet apres 2 couches

July 07, 2016

I have been using this mascara for over 10 years and will probably always have it in my makeup bag. It's a great drug store price mascara that in my opinion, is as good as high end!

Mascara is one of those products I just can't justify spending a lot of money on. I feel like higher end ones are just as good as ones you find in drug store. So definitely think this is something you should try out!

July 02, 2016

For everyday use, I really like using "Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara". This mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras on the market. What I love about this product is that it does not clump and the black is very deep, it makes my lashes pop. Definitely recommend this product.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for