L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 853 in Mascara

March 03, 2017

This is my go to mascara! It really thickens my lashes, and the best part, I don't find it clumps AT ALL. I like the wand that comes with this, I'm not a fan of the really skinny wands, so the thick one with this is amazing ! This is like a high end mascara for drugstore price ! Amazing.

March 01, 2017

This is my everyday mascara, used with a second one for separation. It's the blackest, most intense drugstore mascara around right now. As I said,I do use another mascara because this doesn't really separate my lashes. I've also wiped the wand off before application, and found that helps a bit. That's the only con I can think of with this.

October 08, 2016

Jamais je n'avais essayer ce mascara même s'il existe depuis des lustres. Et je fu agréablement surprise. Il reste en place tout la journée contrairement à d'autres marques bien connu. Bref, je l'adore

October 06, 2016

This is my favorite mascara. I like how it thickens my lashes so much they almost look fake
    I love how the product has staying power and I like that it doesn't clump easily either

August 30, 2016

Awesome mascara for the price point. Washes off easily, adds volume and length. Tried several other mascaras and this one is definitely my new favorite.

August 08, 2016

This is one of the best drugstore mascaras there is. It's my go-to, it gives you LOTS of volume, and is affordable. Gotta love good drugstore finds! :)

July 30, 2016

Habituellement je suis une grande fan des produits L'Oréal, mais je n'ai pas du tout aimé celui-ci. Il est très dur à appliquer et j'ai trouvée qu'il était extrême tu mottoneux, ce qui m'a repousser. Je n'aime pas ce genre de mascara, mes cils ne paraissaient pas du tout naturel.

July 30, 2016

This is the only one mascara that makes amazing volume on my eyelashes. No flakes, smudges or clumps. I would recommend this to everyone that is seeking insane volume!

Updated On: July 30, 2016

I have been using this mascara for 8 years and will continue for ever.

July 26, 2016

I am a fan of the Voluminous Mascara since I was 16 years old, and that was 16 years ago.
    I just love the brush, the easy application and the great great volume that gives to your lashes.
    PLus the new version of Carbon Black gives you that amazing Intense Black look, so you can get away just with mascare for your eyes makeup on your daily routine (no need for eye liner or colour as this gives your look intensity).
    I will continue using this one for ever and ever.
    Thak you L'oreal for this amazing product that I can not leave without.

July 19, 2016

'e mascara parfait. Il a une belle textuee et donne beaucoup de volume. Par contre, il a un effet epais qui peut etre apprecie ou non. Belle effet apres 2 couches