L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Curved Brush Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Curved Brush Mascara Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 775 in Mascara

May 22, 2016

Two coats of this mascara and my eyelashes are curlier, fuller and longer. I do prefer a straight brush over a curved brush. The curve brush tends to hold more product which caused clumping and by the end of the day, I did notice flaking.

May 17, 2016

I love this mascara! I have been using it for years. My eyelashes are really short and pale. When I use this mascara, they look fuller, thicker and longer. The curved brush works very well.

July 09, 2015

I liked this mascara a whole lot, but i like the straight brushes more.

April 26, 2015

This is my go to mascara and has been for years. I get a great result everytime whether it be on my lashes or with the use of false lashes. If I want a natural look or put on a couple coats to get a more dramatic look it holds true and does not clump. The only thing I would say is that I wish that while pulling out the brush it would tal a bit more of the excess mascara off the brush.

January 05, 2015

This is the best mascara on the market today. Nothing else extends your lashes like this. It does not clump. Voluminous mascara goes on smoothly everytime. I love love love it!

October 14, 2011

I love this mascara! It is by far my favorite of the drugstore mascaras!! The only part I do not like about it is the fact that it takes so long to dry, but for the end result of longer curlier lashes, I'll wait!