L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 801 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.

January 20, 2017

I love, love, love this mascara. No clumping, goes on well and makes my lashes instantly longer and fuller. The small hard plastic brush offer more control when applying and even separates lashes for a full thick set of lashes.

January 20, 2017

Salut! J'ai acheter ce produit Jai quand même bien aimé l'application est très facile et il allonge les cils je vous le conseil il coûte environ 7$ il en vais le prix

January 19, 2017

Usually I am disappointed when I purchase and try a new mascara because it clumps up quickly and just looks like my eyelashes are spider legs (not cool at all). However this one gave my lashes some volume and actually looked decent.

January 17, 2017

Love this mascara. It goes on very smooth with no clumping. I as able to build up my lashes with it. It did not smudge off. And it was very long lasting.

January 17, 2017

Tried this for my Christmas party. I found it added thickness to my lashes without being clumpy. It did not smudge during the evening. It didn't feel heavy. I would buy again.

January 17, 2017

Meh! This mascara is fine, it doesn't leave the lashes clumpy and is nice and dark but I find the brush too thick so it doesn't get all the way to the root of my lashes to really lift and separate-- it won't be swaying me away from my all time fave L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly (waterproof formula).

January 16, 2017

Bon mascara qui fait de très beaux cils!! Allonge les cils , met du volume et la brosse en plastique ne fait pas de grumos. Le prix est aussi très abordable!

January 16, 2017

very luxe product at a drug store price! great for daily wear. easy to apply . great application and easy to remove. my favourite drug store mascara! always get complimented when i wear it!

January 16, 2017

I liked this mascara. I often find drug store mascaras horrific, but this one was pretty good.
    I liked the way it went on but I did find by the end of the day it tended to be a bit dry and clumpy.
    But I think overall it is a good value for the money and I would get it again.