L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 775 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.

December 04, 2016

Wow - After reading reviews, I purchased this mascara with reservations based on previous L'Oreal mascaras I've tried. This is an exceptionally good mascara for the price. I've purchased much more expensive department store and online brands and this is a very good value for the money. No clumping or smearing and you can build lashes in just a few coats. Well worth a try if you're looking for a good mascara at a reasonable price.

December 04, 2016

I have always used high priced mascara but when I saw the reviews on this product on Chick Advisor I decided to try it. Great product - great value! This product I will use and recommend to my friends.

December 03, 2016

i am impressed by this mascara it really works well, it gave my lashes more volume and more length without clamping, and i think its not expensive, great mascara

December 02, 2016

MY LASHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARE SO NICE NOW THANKS

December 02, 2016

J ai essayer se mascara et j ai vraiment été surpris de mes cils il n avait plus la même alure il paraissait plus dense et plus de volume on aurait dit que je M avait fait poser des faux cils mes se n était pas le cas

November 24, 2016

Normalement je ne change pas de mascara ou prends rarement le risque d'en essayer de nouveaux. Ayant les yeux sensibles... Ma nièce m'a suggéré d'en faire l'essai car elle l'adorait donc, je m'en suis procuré un et je fût royalement surprise, je l'ai adoré et l'adore encore..

November 17, 2016

Although this mascara is very eye catching due to the beautiful packaging and colours, I found it to be clumpy after putting a few layers on. It smudged after a few hours and I would not use it again. I am a fan L'Oréal products but this one didn't work for me. Maybe I got a bad one who knows. The marketing was very well done for this product but I don't recommend buying it

November 17, 2016

This mascara really surprised me as I don't typically like drugstore mascaras! Goes on smooth, adds volume and length. Lasts all day. If you over apply it, then it will clump. But overall great product.

November 10, 2016

The packaging of this mascara is what really got me to buy this mascara. I am always hesitate to try new mascaras though, they tend to be all the same or do not work like they say but I was really impressed with this one. It really fanned out my lashes and created volume and length as well. It has a plastic brush with smaller bristles which I'm never a fan off but this mascara really did wonders for me. Would buy again.

November 07, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce mascara.D'habitude , je n'en essaie pas de nouveau car j'aime bien celui que j'ai déja mais j'ai été agréablement surprise.Celui-ci donne de l'épaisseur au cils sans les alourdirs et ils les allonges aussi!