L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 859 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.

March 29, 2017

Oh this Mascara is Upton the most fabulously that makes my eyes pop and have so much color that I only have to use 1coat and it separate my lashes with ease.

March 27, 2017

Wow !! Un de mes mascaras favori de L'Oréal ... Étant une fille avec les cils très courts j'ai vraiment été impressionnée par son effet Vamp ! Résultats : de longs cils bien garnient

March 22, 2017

I really wanted to love this mascara. But I could just not get on board. It left my lashes shiny (which I don't like), it flaked off, and the wand was way too spiky which made it very uncomfortable to get right down to the root of the lashes as it poked and hurt.

March 20, 2017

Parfait! On en a pour notre argent. Pas trop liquide et pas trop épais, bonne formule. Allonge, separe et donne du volume a nos cils. Un look de tout les jour.

March 19, 2017

Je trouve vraiment que ce mascaras est cher si on prend conte de sa qualité et son efficacité je ne le recommanderai pas nécessairement mais pour celle qui ne veulent pas trop de volume oui

March 18, 2017

Jai jamais essayer mais jaimerais bien
    Jaimerais bien etre votre testeuse de se merveilleux produits jespere vous me donnerez cette chance sinon je vais l'acheter dans le futur

March 17, 2017

No go for me! I have straight thinner lashes and this formula was too heavy and thick, it just weighed them down. It didn't separate my lashes well and smudged a lot. Too wet of a product. I feel like this would probably work better for those with a natural curl and thicker lashes.

March 17, 2017

Ugh, smear city! Not at all a good look. Put my makeup on at 6am by the time I got to work at 8 it was smeared both above and below my eyes! So disappointed, seemed like good value until I realized I'll never use it again so just threw my money in the trash.

March 16, 2017

I am a big fan of L'Oreal mascaras. I often found that they worked even better than higher brand names like Dior. I love the volume and thickness it instantly give me. The only downside is it starts to get clumpy within a couple of weeks.

March 16, 2017

Legit my favorite mascara! I typically struggle to find affordable and effective mascara because my eyelashes are pretty short but this surprised me in not only being affordable but also effective!

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

Animanie earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Animanie added a new review for
    QUO Blending Sponge