L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 815 in Mascara

January 26, 2017

My review of L'Oréal Paris Miss Manga mascara;
    After trying out what seems like a thousand mascara products, I finally came across Miss Manga. With its adorable packaging, I thought I'd give it a shot. This is now my 3rd purchase! Love this product, it is my go-to mascara.

January 15, 2017

This is my favorite mascara! I love the bristles and the way it separates and exaggerates my lashes. I get plenty of compliments on lashes. For a drug store product it's results and very satisfying.

December 09, 2016

Had very high hopes for this mascara because my best friend loves it, I on the other hand did not! Very bad mascara for short, straight lashes. Made my lashes very clumpy and smudged like crazy!

November 19, 2016

This is by far the worst mascara I have ever used in my life. It made my lashes clump together & whenever I would blink, it felt like I had stuff in my eyes. It was so hard to come off my lashes, and when it did come off it took half my eye lashes with it.

September 26, 2016

So I wanted to get this because of the name and obviously the cartoon lol. I had high hopes. I would never buy it full price tho. I accidentally bought a green one and it's so bright haha so it's good for pigment alright. I got the black brown and it's quite nice. I'm huge on mascara because I have short lashes and this ain't bad. It's a bit clumsy to apply. I'm not a fan of the wand but it does add volume. Not so much length or at least not as much as I would expect but it's alright.

September 22, 2016

I bought this by accident and I hated how it made my lashes look all stuck together. who would even want their eyelashes to look all stuck together. I would never ever buy this again

September 16, 2016

Défini bien mes cils,les allonges, couleur très noir. Petit prix,fonctionne très bien mais j'aime encore plus le miss manga rock (le jaune).ca vaut la peine de l'essayer.

August 21, 2016

il rend les clis très long et ce meme apres une seule application. La brosse en plastique bouge lorsque nous appliquons le produit et cela permet de ne pas faire de mottons de produit

August 16, 2016

The consistency of this product doesn't feel that great, it definitely comes on the drier clumpy side of mascara products. It does add some length and volume to my very short lashes, but nothing particularly crazy even as I layer on the mascara. My biggest pet peeve is getting raccoon eyed by the end of the day, and unfortunately this mascara does smudge.

August 14, 2016

I absolutely love this product. This is the first mascara that really seperates my lashes amd individually coats them. It is now my new favorite product. I actually bought it jn a gift set with lip gloss, nail polish amd the mascara for $3. I definitely recommend this product to friends and family.