L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 853 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

March 19, 2017

Je suis fidèle à ce mascara depuis une bonne dizaine d'années. J'en ai essayé d'autre à plusieur reprises mais aucun n'égale ce mascara! Il amplifie, allonge, rend votre regard dramatique à chaque fois. Le meilleur!

March 16, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara is very good. Absolutely love this mascara. I love the wand and everything about this mascara. No flaking, no smudging, just beautifully coated lashes, just perfection.

March 14, 2017

Jadore ce mascara car il fait mes cils super long et jaime surtout celui qui sappel charcoal car il fait les cils vraiment noire . Je trouve que sa fait très beau et naturel

March 14, 2017

i don't use mascara daily, but when i do i want a product that does not clump, or just cakes on. I like the natural look that i can get from this product. It lengthens, darkens and just looks great. I have paid $45 for mascara and this product compares to them. I found my forever mascara

March 14, 2017

Mascara de mère en fille hahaha. J'utilise ce mascara depuis l'âge que j'ai commencer a me maquiller ... et j'en est essayer d'autre mais celui la restera toujours mon chouchou je l'adore . C'est sûr qu'on essaye ce qui sort de nouveau mais celui la je n'ai jamais été déçu!

March 13, 2017

This mascara is the best...this mascara makes my eyes lash look natural and beautiful..one thing I like about this product is it wipe out easily at night .. like it's volume and quality

March 13, 2017

LOVE this mascara. Competitors NO MORE. No clumps, volume and it's waterproof. AND I found it on sale.

I will be sticking to this brand from now one. So tired of clumps wtg L'Oreal

March 10, 2017

Great mascara for someone on a budget! This is the closest it comes to professional performance out of a drug store brand at a very reasonable price (I'm used to paying $25-$40 for mascaras and tend to stick to these brands). When a friend or client asks for a great value product though, this is the first one I recommend. I used to use this back in high school and absolutely loved it. It was also a staple in my first on set beauty kit where I relied heavily on both black and brown colours in both regular and waterproof formulae. While the waterproof (like most) is a bit more tricky to remove, the regular formula comes off with ease. Great texture and a fabulous application wand (if using in a pro kit, purchase MAC's disposable wands as they're super similar)!

March 09, 2017

This is my number one mascara.
    It makes my eyelashes thick and extremely long.
    The waterproof version is my favorite of all the time.
    I recommend it without hesitation.

March 01, 2017

I bought this mascara based on all the good reviews, unfortunately for me it just clumps my lashes all together no matter what I do. Definitely not my favorite mascara.