L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 775 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

November 28, 2016

This is the mascara that I currently have. I love mascara but hate buying it because there are way too many to choose from and I don't get expensive ones so I never know what to choose. I ran in and grabbed this kind one day because I lost my other and was in a hurry. So glad I did. Its cheap but easy to use and works for me. It flakes once in a while but washes off easily with a little soap. If you just use the basics and are on a budget when it comes to makeup, this mascara is for you.

November 28, 2016

This is my favorite drugstore mascara by far! It doesn't make my eyes itch, the level of volume is great and it's very black! The only con, if you wear glasses and have long lashes, some flakes might show up on your lenses by the end of the day, but nothing that a quick wipe couldn't fix.

November 28, 2016

This mascara for ME...was too clumpy!!! I tried so many times to love it, but it never worked out for me...

However, maybe if you combine it was a lash primer before it might help to reduce how clumpy it usually gets?

November 19, 2016

This mascara is great for layering. I love putting 2 to 3 coats on my lashes, and I normally use this for the second coat. It's a great option for people on a budget.

November 19, 2016

I was not impressed with this mascara- i literally went out the next day to buy my usual cover girl mascara because this product clumped so quickly! I couldnt use it for more than one day.

November 18, 2016

One of my favorite mascaras to use. Always have one handy. Love the volume it gives. It stands up to its name. Would recommend to anyone looking for volume.

November 08, 2016

Un de mes mascaras préférés of all time! La brosse est superbe elle va vraiment bien et le mascara donne du volume sans faire de grumeaux dans les cils.Il allonge un peu les cils aussi et il se vend à un prix très bien !

November 07, 2016

One of my favorite mascara! When I put mascara, I always put 2 or 3 kinds of different mascaras to achieve the desired effect and I always use this one! There is no lumps, eyelashes do not stick together and it gives a lot of volume. I just ADORE. I always recommend to my friends

November 04, 2016

J'ai pas aimée ce mascara car il laisse des grumeau sur mes cils et ils deviennent tellement épais que s'en ai pas beau. Aucun effet ''naturel'' comme je recherche.

November 03, 2016

There are some pros and cons with this mascara. The price and wand are great and my favorite features about this mascara although it does dry fast and clumps easily