L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 820 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

February 19, 2017

This is one of my favourite drugstore mascaras. It's affordable and works fabulously. I always get complements about how natural and full my lashes look with this product, highly recommend.

February 17, 2017

This is working very good to me, is a very good price and it can compare with a very expensive mascara. It depends also how everybody is using it, but for me is perfect.

February 17, 2017

C,est mon mascara de tout les jours. Quand je l'ai connu je l'ai adoré automatiquement. Il ressemble vraiment à un mascara haute gamme, mais vraiment pas cher, j'adore :)

February 13, 2017

This mascara is the absolute best. I have tried oh so many and none I tell you none compares to this one. I have very thin eye lashes so a good primer and mascara is a MUST!!

February 11, 2017

This is my go to Mascara! I use it almost daily. It is quite a thick Mascara that makes my lashes really full. It can be quite globby at times so you have to be careful applying it. I use a eyelash comb to help get the lumps out. I have tried a lot of other mascaras but I seem to always come back to this one. It seems to last a lot longer than others as well. To me it's definitely worth the price!

February 09, 2017

I bought this mascara based on many positive reviews, but it really did not work for me. It did provide quick volume, but the flaking and clumping/spider lashes were terrible.

As a disclaimer, I do admit to disliking fiber brushes in general, but I has a particularly bad experience with this mascara (especially considering this is in the higher price range for a drugstore mascara).

February 07, 2017

This is one of my favourite products that i keep coming back to. I have short and flimsy lashes, and very few of them to boot. The thick brush works really well for me and somehow manages to get things looking normal. The mascara has a good consistency too and doesn't dry out too fast in the bottle.
    It's a really good price as well, i think Walmart sells it for under $7.

February 02, 2017

I started using this product after my last mascara changed its formula and I started having an allergic reaction to it. This mascara is well priced and does its job really well and I have never had any allergic reactions to it. Very good product at a good price.

February 01, 2017

Ok ladies! I love this mascara! I have been buying this exact one for years now and swear by it! There are some other pretty great mascaras out there that I use but this one just tops everything off. It makes my lashes look so full and dark. You can clump your lashes if you're into that or you can keep them simple but long and full! The brush is wonderful and there are a few shades you can purchase. I get just the black but I believe there is brown and others as well. It lasts a long time, and although its roughly $10 at a drugstore, it is so worth every penny. My mother even uses this mascara and she is always buying MAC, Sephora etc so that tells you something. lol

January 30, 2017

C'est le meilleur mascara sur le marché! Cela fait plus de 15 ans que je l'utilise et je suis toujours autant satisfaite. Son petit prix lorsqu'il est en spécial fait qu'on ne peut passer à côté!

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar