Good

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer Mascara Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 775 in Mascara

December 07, 2016

I really adore this primer. It does a really nice job of making my lashes thick and defined! And it saves me time in my morning routine.

The price of this product is fantastic. The cheapest I've seen it offered is $5.96 which is fantastic considering how expensive L'Oreal mascaras usually are.

This primer is quite white and the brush deposits a lot of product onto the lashes. The primer makes my lashes feel really soft! So I have to use super black mascara to cover up the primer.

This primer thickens my lashes much more than mascara by itself. I find I don't have to spend a lot of time in the morning applying mascara because I don't have to keep building and building to get the look I want.

This primer doesn't add a lot of length, but it does add a considerable amount of volume and definition. I don't mind it lacking in the volume department because if I don't get the length from the primer, I'll get it from the mascara.

It doesn't flake on me, or cause any mascaras I use over it to flake. It also washes off very easily.

I love this stuff, because it gives me the dramatic, luscious lashes that I crave.

September 12, 2016

I have straight Asian eyelashes and this primer gave my lashes the volume that I need! It goes on white but thickens all your lashes leaving the perfect base for your favourite mascara, no matter the brand. I love that it allows you to use the wand that suits you from loreal or any other brand that might not give you the volume you love.
The texture is not liquid to make a mess but more like a mouse consistency.

Absolutely love this with my loreal telescopic mascara for my bottom lashes.
Highly Recommend if you need volume!

September 04, 2016

The last time I used a primer I was 17 [10 years ago] and Rhianna and Covergirl came out with that dual ended mascara in the white tube for different colored eyes...I cannot remember the name? I wasn't really impressed with that mascara in general so I haven't done a primer/mascara combo since until now. When I applied L'Oreal's primer for the first time I saw the difference right away. This primer turned my dark brown lashes white -mainly at the tips- lengthened and separated my lashes significantly and then when I paired the primer with L'Oreal's Voluminous Orginal Mascara it was a winning combo! Overall, I'm really happy with this product/combo and would definitely recommend and purchase in the future. I did apply primer on both my eyes first then went back and did mascara. Then the next time I used it I applied it I did primer and then mascara back to back for each eye and noticed a difference. The mascara went on much easier and continued to lengthen and separate my lashes instead of just coating them.

September 03, 2016

I have been wanting to buy this ever since it came out and i finally was able to buy it. I really like this lash primer. great quality and effectiveness. It works just as well as the really expensive ones. It works well with other mascara and it makes a difference after applying mascara, better volume and lash separation for sure. About time L'oreal came out with a lash primer. lol

August 08, 2016

Works just as well as my favorite from Clinique but cheaper. If you want to add volume and thickness to your lashes, this does the job. I paired it with my Estee Lauder "Sumptuous Extreme" Mascara and got a faux lash look.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic