L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Serum
Good

L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Serum Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 04, 2015

Another cool loreal serum! I find it helps balance out my skin tone a little bit plus adds moisture and some radiance back into my skin when it looks super dull. I use it with the youth code day/night moisturizer.

September 27, 2013

The cleanser and serum are the best 2 products on this line. The eye cream and face cream irritate my skin, if I use them alone. But, I can use the serum solo or under other creams.

September 01, 2012

I love the Youth Code Serum. I love the applicator. One drop of product goes a long way. It feels cool and it is not sticky. It smells heavenly! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great! I am on my second bottle. I hope this product is around for a while, because my skin loves it. I highly Youth Code Serum. I use the complete Youth Code line.
    I am always impressed with using a L'oreal products!

February 25, 2011

Another way of doing it right for the commoner. Youth code serum by l'oreal paris is a great drugstore find. Using it two months later and still loving it for sure. Goes on smooth. Takes very little time to apply. Rubs in totally and leaves no greasy residue.