L'Oreal Perfect 10
Good

L'Oreal Perfect 10 Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 258 in Hair Colour

March 18, 2015

I was lucky enough to get a coupon for a free box of L'Oreal Perfect 10 it really does work great for touch- ups and matching to the color of your hair. It also covers grey really well and my hair looked terrific after no grey showing, shiny and well conditioned.Great Product.

March 18, 2015

L'Oreal Perfect 10 is an excellent hair coloring product. The applicator makes it much easier to apply the solution evenly, especially to your roots. It goes on so creamy and doesn't drip. Reasonably priced and available wherever most beauty products are sold.

May 16, 2012

I like this hair dye the best. It comes with a comb tool you can use to help spread the dye through your hair more evenly. I found this hair dye was a bit more costly then other brands but it is still a lot cheaper then going to a salon to have your hair colored.

April 18, 2012

I am really picky when it comes to colouring my hair and I always go to a salon to get it done but after having my son I am on a tight budget. I still wanted to colour my hair so I tried L'Oreal Perfect 10 Hair Colour and I am in LOVE with it!!! It is super easy to apply and only takes 10 minutes so it's so easy to do it even when my son is awake. I don't have to wait until he takes a nap and have the dye sit in my hair for 45 mins. The colour comes out so glossy!! I love it! This is my new go to hair dye!!!

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk