L'Oreal Preference Mousse Absolute

L'Oreal Preference Mousse Absolute Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 283 in Hair Colour

February 14, 2017

I use l'oreal preference regularly and decided to use the mousse to see if it was just as good. I was highly disappointed. product did not go on evenly. difficult to use and did not give me the colour that I was looking for. would not recommend.

February 28, 2016

I love this dye it's the best one I have used so far ! It's so easy to use and makes my hair soft :) It's a llittle bit pricey but you can find it in sale in drugstores or with coupons ! :)

May 28, 2015

I had reviewed this but it didn't save so here we go again! The cost of the box seems like it is expensive but when you consider that most box dyes require two boxes to colour my long thick hair and this requires only one, it is actually cheaper! I love that there is no mixing and it is not drippy, easiest and cleanest application ever! I will buy this again, after testing out countless other box dyes since purchasing this and not being as impressed. See my full review on youtube at this link: https://youtu.be/gMbKdonnMI0

October 13, 2014

Pricier than old style mixing packs of preference..but its lot more easier

February 18, 2014

I loved how easy it was!!!!! It's like an aerosol can just shake, press and GO!!! Also I have average length hair and I still have enough for at least and this is the first reusable hair colour I've ever seen!!!!

etoilee added a new review for
    Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

bulle added a new review for