L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil
Good

L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Reviews

Ranked #1713 out of 2314 in Hair Care

Enriched with a special blend of avocado and grape seed oil, this lightweight oil cares and pampers all hair types. Nourishing even the finest hair, the formula leaves hair looking shiny, feeling nourished and supple. More information at lorealprofessionnel.co.uk

Find L'Oreal Professionnel hair care products in select salons:
Calgary | Montreal | Ottawa | Toronto | Vancouver | All

August 29, 2016

It was the first time trying a hair oil and I really like this product. I love the smell. Before my hair was very dry. The oil nourishes my hair very well. It made my hair feel soft and healthy again. It doesn't leave your hair oily and I have very oily hair.

May 20, 2014

Love this product! It's a nice light weight oil that does what it says, a rarity these days!

March 12, 2014

The smell, the smell, the smell! Oh, yes, it leaves your hair soft and shiny, and works surprisingly well with fine hair. But, the smell! Heavenly!

June 23, 2012

The salon I go to gave me a sample of L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil after I had my hair coloured and highlighted to help nourish my hair from colour damage over time. I used and di not feel it made a difference other than leaving my hair greasy even after shampooing it out. I hate the feel and look of greasy hair. When I returned to the salon for the touch up on my colour I told the hairdresser about not liking the product and she said she agreed but the company wanted to gave the samples away.