L'oreal pure-clay mask
Good

L'oreal pure-clay mask Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 524 in Masks

November 30, 2016

Amazing facial mask, has an amazing scent (which I could see some people having issue with, but I loved the smell) the mask made my face look amazing! I found after a week my pours were smaller, face was brighter, skin was smoother, and my skin tone was more even. I found after the first time I used it my face was a bit red but that went away after a couple hours, will for sure be using it again

November 24, 2016

Let me just start by saying that this mask has almost the exact same ingredient line-up as the new Vichy Clay Mask but for a third of the price !! (they are owned by the same company)

That being said, let me get to the mask.
I have oily, acne-prone skin so I tend to lean towards clay masks. Usually I would avoid drugstore masks, especially those for oily skin because they tend to contain Alcohol Denat (which is essentially rubbing alcohol) and can be extremely harmful to the skin.

This product contains no blatantly harmful ingredients so I figured I would give it a shot.

Great product, leaves my skin feeling clean without being too overly drying. The following morning after using the mask I usually find that there are one or two pimples that have comes to head which is a great thing ! Means that the mask is truly drawing out impurities.

i would recommend this product to anybody unless you have sensitive skin!

If you have oily skin: Apply mask, leave it on until it dries and then rinse it off
If you have dry-combination skin: Apply mask, leave for five minutes, and rinse.

note** please be sure to avoid the eye area!

November 24, 2016

I have this product on right now. (red algae)
It is not burning or cracking/crumbling.
I have purchased all three of the clay masks, and this one is my favorite. The red clay is both soothing and exfoliating. I use this mask after cleansing (with Missha - Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam), on dry skin. I usually leave the mask on until it feels dry, so I have on occasion gone slightly beyond the recommended 10-15 minutes.
My skin (occasional adult/hormonal acne) responds very well to this mask: feels soft and looks bright!
My only complaint is the jar. At first, I loved the look of the container. However, as I use more of the product, it's become difficult to cleanly get at the product. Maybe if the jar had a wider mouth?
The price is average.

September 26, 2016

Jai essayé la formule aux algues rouges.la texture est très légère et ne coule pas. Une mince couche de produit suffit. L'odeur est très agréable. Jai trouvé ma peau plus douce et fraîche, même Après une seule utilisation.