• Loreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser
  • Loreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser

Loreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

November 10, 2016

I enjoy using L'Oreal Bright Reveal Daily Scrub Cleanser! I like the thick gel consistency and it has a good amount of scrubbies in it. I like how it exfoliates my skin revealing more even toned fresh skin. Well priced at Walmart.

October 27, 2016

This is a great exfoliator – right after using it my skin immediately felt softer and smoother. This scent is nice and light a bit citrusy. I have noticed a bit of a brightening of my skin after using it a few times. The only negative I have found is sometimes the little scrubbies like to somehow hang on to my face and don’t easily rinse off – much extra rinsing seems to be required for me. I would purchase in the future.

October 11, 2016

I was very impressed with the packaging. It looks very high-end but without the high-end prices. The great thing about this product is that you don't have to use a lot, a little pea size goes a long way and also covers my neck. My initial thought of first using this face scrub was it felt very nice, light, and refreshing on my face, especially for my sensitive skin, it feels very refreshing. The scent is not overwhelming and it leaves my skin nice and refreshed after use. I would 100% recommend it to all!

October 10, 2016

I have never used a face scrub quite like this one. The first thing I noticed was how many tiny little scrubbers were in the quarter sized amount I used. I was overloaded with them, not like some scrubs you get that you can literally see the single scrub particles. It did a fabulous job and after I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror, I could already see that my skin was so much fresher looking after one use. I have continued to use this scrub everyday and even with sensitive skin! If you want a healthy, fresh glow to your face without it becoming irritated or over dried, this is the product for you! #gotitfree

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic