L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

sonyaj012
Sep 01, 2014

I recommend this product to anyone with oily skin or large pores. I compare this product to Benefit's Porefessional primer. The key is to press this primer into your skin to ensure your makeup will last all day long.

Jewelbrownblack
Mar 29, 2014

Miracle Blur is a nice finishing cream that instantly smooths my skin, feels silky, hides my facial creases around my eyes and mouth and evens out the texture of my skin. I find it is rather thick, but works instantly in addition to further moisturizing my dry skin. I feel that the cost is a bit high for the amount you get.

delarco
Mar 25, 2014

I was excited to try this product, but I haven't made up my mind completely about it yet. The texture is a little off putting; very thick. When I use it, I do find that it does blur some of the imperfections in my skin, but I'm not sure if it warrants the price tag.

scsparent
Mar 29, 2013

A huge thumbs up on this..it does a great job!It fills in those lil lines and works great under make up with a greasy feel..

0.5/5

sugar5781
Mar 11, 2013

I recently tried L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur and have not despised a product more than this one. I didn't notice any difference in my complexion after putting it on which is a BIG strike because the purpose of the product is to "smooth" out wrinkles and what not. Strike two is the gross waxy feel it has. I get that if you're using a smoothing product that it's probably going to have some texture to it to fill in lines but I felt I could've melted some candle wax on my face and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The third strike against this awful product is the residue it left on my makeup sponge. It says directly on the packaging that you can wear it under makeup but I would not recommend this at all as it just smears the product all over your face while mixing it in with your makeup and creates a nasty buildup on your sponge, not to mention your face. Basically, do not use this product for anything. You'll actually look better without it.

tiff5953
Mar 04, 2013

I just received a couple samples of L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur and I liked it so much I wanted to give it a review. It claims to "blur the look of your lines, pores and wrinkles". It says it can be worn under make-up or alone. I tried both ways. First I cleansed and dried my face thoroughly, and then squezzed a bit onto my finger. I started to apply it to my face and realized that a little bit goes a long way. This is a bonus since the price is average but slightly expensive. At least I know the product will go a long way! So, I happened to be trying the product for the first time as I was preparing to attend a funeral. After I had applied the Miracle Blur over my entire face, I noticed it wasn't greasy at all, rather a velvety finish that softened my skin. I have large pores and some acne and realized that the product had "blurred" enough of the imperfections that I was confident to leave the house wearing only Miracle Blur - no makeup. (Aside from mascara and blush.) I also have a bad habit of not washing my face as much as I should, but I realized that leaving the product on didn't cause a reaction or a breakout. I think it's a very neutral product. I would highly recommend Miracle Blur.

1.5/5

takoda
Feb 26, 2013

I received a good size sample of L’Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur from the L’Oreal face book page. It is supposed to blur the look of lines, pores and age. After I cleansed my face and did my normal before makeup routine I then applied the Miracle Blur to one side of my face and left the other side alone to compare the two. I was really expecting it to be more like a BB Cream, but it’s not at all the same. It comes out looking more like a thick off white color cream. It spreads nicely and it absorbed and disappeared into your skin very fast. I looked at myself in the mirror with and with out my glasses on, that by the way I only use for reading. How ever I couldn’t see that big of a difference between the two sides at all! So I applied more to the side that had none on it and then applied my makeup to see how this would work out. After doing this I could see a difference and it wasn’t something I liked. I have combo skin and the Miracle Blur seemed to make the oils in my skin come out even faster then it normally does giving my makeup job a very greasy appearance. I also ended up having some brake outs the next day that I haven’t had a problem with in months. Now I can say for sure it was caused by the Miracle Blur or not, but it sure seemed that way to me. After all was said and done I wouldn’t recommend spending your money on the new L’Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur, especially if you have oily skin that tends to brake out.