loreal revitalift moisturizer

loreal revitalift moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 631 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 07, 2017

I use this product every morning before I put my makeup on it protects your skin it has SPF 18 in it and it is a light day moisturizer perfect for the day I love this product highly recommend it.

October 27, 2016

*I received this product free for testing - all opinions are my own*
    I wasn't really sure what to expect from this as I have combination skin and often anything targeted more towards more "mature" skin can be too heavy for me. This isn't!! I found there is little to no scent and though it is moisturizing my skin it isn't greasy at all. I like using a product with an SPF in it so this is kind of perfect for me. The packaging is very attractive and modern looking.
    I will continue to use this

September 23, 2016

I love that this moisturizer includes 30 spf, so many drugstore brands only include 15 which is basically useless. It is a light moisturizer, so ideal for my combo skin - would not recommend for dryer skin. No noticeable scent. Leaves skin smooth and silky and ready for makeup. I had no issues with irratation. I would highly recommend.

February 05, 2016

I am in love with this whole line! My skin has never looked better! It's clear and soft! I love the scent, it's very subtle. It also absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I definitely recommend this!

January 11, 2016

rlly loved how it felt on my skin, dont need much priduct its rather rich
    in like a week my fine lines on my forhead defenitly were minimized
    id defenitly buy again

November 01, 2015

This product is definitely not designed for anyone with combination/oily skin. I can see how it would be great for someone with dry skin, but, as someone who has moderately oily skin, like I do, it left my face feeling very greasy, and wearing it under makeup was virtually impossible. Even a night-time application before going to bed, left my skin extremely oily when I woke up in the morning. It was priced moderately high, and it will now join my collection of un-usable moisturizes in my bathroom vanity. I think I may have better luck with the serum, on my next purchase.

September 21, 2015

this works so well. sometimes i find my skin still feels dry after i apply moisturizer. but not this one... absorbs fast and evenly. hydrates skin all day

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

leFyfe added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra