L'Oreal RevitaLift Night Cream

L'Oreal RevitaLift Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #483 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

This unique anti-wrinkle plus firming cream was created specially to care for the face and neck while you sleep, fighting signs of aging. Fusing a unique combination of Pro-Retinol A, Par-Elastyl, Bio-Vityl, this anti-wrinkle firming cream works all night long to reduce the appearance of lines and surface wrinkles and increase skin's firmness. It revitalizes skin so your features appear rested and your complexion looks refreshed every morning.

February 11, 2016

I love using the l'Oreal Revitalift night cream. It goes on smooth and absorbs really quickly. You only need a small amount for your face and neck which makes the 1.7oz container last quite a while!

December 16, 2011

I recently decided to try a new night cream and have to say I was very pleased with L'oreal's new Revitalift. It's a nice rich cream that very quickly absorbs into the skin with no oily feel and a really pleasant scent. I have even used it during the day and it works beautifully under my makeup as a base. I don't think I've noticed much of a difference in fine lines but definitely in my overall skin's appearance. With winter and cold weather coming I have noticed that my skin doesn't seem quite so dry. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends...I've already convinced my Mom to try it and she also loves it.