L'Oreal Revitalift Triple Power Day Lotion Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 18, 2016

This cream had a wonderful rich moisturising texture. This made it easy to apply and make up application smooth following use. I wasn't a fan of the scent but it was not overly strong. Although skin takes awhile to adjust to new products I had to stop using this cream after about 2 and a half weeks. I am lucky and have fairly clear skin however my skin didn't seem to agree with this product as my chin area broke out badly. I think someone with dry skin would love this product!

February 11, 2016

I like the L'Oreal revitalift triple power day lotion but find it a bit thick to put on. It absorbs really quickly and the price is reasonable for the amount in the container but I find I need to use more of the lotion then others.

December 11, 2015

I love this product. I noticed the results within the first week of using it. It is silky smooth and hydrating. I could also tell that it was helping with my wrinkles and tightening my skin. I would recommend this product, (and I have), to all my friends.

June 15, 2014

Lovely texture, goes on light, smooth and evenly. It has an SPF 30 which works well. Smells really good too.