L'Oreal Shampoo

L'Oreal Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 971 in Shampoo

January 06, 2017

I bought the new shampoo called Clay for oily roots and dry ends and I absolutley love it. I got the conditioner to go with it and they are both a great pair. Makes my hair less frizzy dry looking and makes my roots stay cleaner longer.

November 28, 2016

I really enjoyed the shampoo! It smells very good and leaves your hair feeling smooth all day. Downfall is that it makes it look a little greasy even when just cleaned

October 05, 2016

I bought L'Oréal shampoo recently since they had it at Costco. It would not usually be my first choice otherwise. I find 1 day after I wash my hair they already look greasy. I would not recommend

June 12, 2016

My hair...what a story...I for so Many hair color done and finding the right shampoo was such a pain. Usually I use salon shampoo but recently My hair felt heavy and dirty ALL the Time. So... I tried L'oreal desperetly and i was more then surprised with how effective it was! It leaves your hair smooth AND they smell SOOOOO good!

June 10, 2015

This product is comparable to salon shampoo and conditionner. It doesn't leave a residue in my hair. For the price, I will keep on using this product.

May 27, 2015

I was sent l'oreal fibrology shampoo, conditioner and a thickening booster by influenster. My hair is very thin and at eight months postpartum I had a lot of postpartum hair loss and my hair was thinning. I was skeptical that her shampoo could cause my hair to look much thicker but after receiving these in the mail I decided to give it a shot and I was certainly glad that I did. My hair looks so much thicker! My pony tail has so much more life! My hair feels clean and smells clean after use! It's a wonderful product!

June 30, 2014

The line of hair repair and thicking shampoo and rince is the best its saved my dry hair