L'Oreal StudioLine Curl Power
Good

L'Oreal StudioLine Curl Power Reviews

Ranked #2006 out of 2162 in Hair Care

June 11, 2015

I have tried lots of different curling products, and I was not overly surprised by this stuff, it worked okay but it didnt really define my curls like I wanted

January 23, 2008

My hair has a strong wave but no defined curls. I always have to choose between straightening it or trying to accentuate the wave so it actually looks stylish and purposeful. My hairdresser always does a fabulous job with the product she uses, so I figured I could try to do the same at home - with L'Oreal's Curl Power line.

Mixed results. I styled it in the morning and it looked really nice for hours but by the evening it flopped. If anything, it was worse than if I had done nothing at all because the product weighed down my hair. I had expected a much longer result because winter's low humidity usually helps my style hold, and because it's so dry I only wash my hair twice per week.

I don't know what went wrong - maybe my hair isn't curly enough to use this product (which is for curly hair specifically), maybe I styled it wrong - who knows. I do know I'll be asking my stylist which product she uses and will be banishing this one to the box under my sink. I think for a short-term style I could still definitely use it, but I wouldn't recommend it for all day or multi-day use.

Updated On: March 27, 2008

I gave this product another try. This time I used a lot more and scrunched my hair for a while until it was nearly dry. The results were very good! However, it requires a lot of work - maybe because my hair is long and weighs down? I now would give this product a thumbs-up, but I still do prefer my hairdresser's brand.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!