• L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist
  • L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

L'oreal Subline Bronze Pro Perfect Airbrush Self-Tanning mist will allow you to experience a healthy summer glow all year long. Enriched with Vitamin  E and almond oil, Sublime Glow hydrated skin with vital nourishing ingredients. visit loreal.ca for more information.

July 21, 2016

For me, this did not last as well as I would expect, but for a day shooting photography and needing a glow- this was my go to product. I will say a confession- I needed two bottles to cover myself entirely but that was still cheaper than a high quality tanning product. I like the colour it gives. But be warned- do not put this on and go to the beach and get burnt- because you will harm your skin by doing that.

September 13, 2014

I loved this self tanning mist! It sprays evenly, even when the bottle is at different angles to spray hard to reach areas. It dries quickly, and the spray saves me from having to scrub my hands and worry about orange palms afterwards! Not only that, but I can actually get my entire back within seconds. The color is beautiful and natural, my only complaint is because it's a spray it lacks in moisture so make sure to exfoliate before applying so you don't end up with orange, streaky areas where your skin is dry Aka knees, ankles etc. Also, apply lotion to your feet before applying this because whatever spray doesn't hit your skin directly will mist down towards your toes. (My first application I had some very very brown/orangey feet) Sometimes I drape a towel over my feet while I spray and do a light mist on my feet after I'm done.

January 27, 2012

I really like Olay’s Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo. I found that it works really well, but it costs so much that I don’t think I’ll be buying it very often. I’ve found other products for this do just as good a job for a lot cheaper. The Olay facial hair removal is a two step system. You apply the first step witch is a conditioner across your upper lip and then apply the hair remover. It comes off very easily and takes the hair off with out leaving your lip red and irritating your skin. If paying the $32.95 for it doesn’t bother you then I’d recommend you at least give the new Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo. How ever if the price is to high for you, you can buy similar product that do just as good a job for a lot less money.

July 06, 2011

I sort of just bought this on a whim and I do not regret it! It sprays on a tan very evenly and there's no need for any rubbing in at all. I do suggest making sure to apply lotion to knees, ankles, elbows before spraying because we all know what happens to self-tanner in these areas! But it looked very natural and was very flattering. It starts developing in less than an hour and dries pretty fast (maybe about 3-5 min total?). I also love that it's easy to get your back done! AND it does not stink at all. It has almost like a baby powder smell and I found it only lasted maybe half an hour. Once it dries, you can only smell it if you put your arm right up to your nose and sniff and even then it's very slight.

I sprayed after my shower (once I was completely dry of course!) then again the next day and by this point I'd already reached the "level" I wanted to be at which was a warm bronze colour. After this, I just sprayed every 2-3 days. I've had the can for about a month now and I believe there's still a bit in there so I'm thinking one can will last 1-2 months, depending how dark you want to be and also how much surface area you have lol I am short so my surface area is not very big!

All in all, great product and I plan to use again and again.

July 04, 2011

This is a great self tanner! It sprays well, covers evenly (which is difficult to do with some others) and doesn't streak or smell. It leaves a nice airbrushed look.... Like it promises!

April 11, 2010

i have extremely pale skin, but i don't want to damage it with tanning in the sun or in a tanning bed. this spray if perfect for when i need some color. i have used it for prom and other special occasions, and it actually looks natural. this is the only self tanner that hasn't left me orange and streaky. it is sort of expensive for a small can, but it's worth it to not look like an oompa loompa!

November 24, 2009

Although I am not a huge fan of self tanners, i must recommend this one. Im more of an "au naturel" type of girl, but this self tanner is great when you are going out and need a nice bronze tan. The airbrush one is the best, because you can see exactly where your applying it and it goes on evenly; i would recommend using gloves (i use the ones that come with any at home hair dye kit) and rub it in/apply it with those, or else you will have an orange brown mess between your fingers. I love this product because it has a shimmer to it and although it does tend to smell on the "chemical" side, the smell goes away within a few hours. Definately a thumbs up!!I always use this product in the winter and people think i went away on vacation, it looks THAT great,

August 05, 2009

This spray tanner has a finer mist that probably is why it doesn't streak as easily as most (though it can streak). The color is great, more subtle, not orangey. The can is only good for about 3-5 full body applications before it is gone, but still pretty good for the price.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil