L'Oreal Sublime Radiance Sensational Cleansing Oil

L'Oreal Sublime Radiance Sensational Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

February 17, 2016

This is comparable to my much beloved Shu Uemura cleansing oils and it is a fraction of the cost! It has a great texture, smell, and is completely effective. I don't even have to follow up with other cleansing products most times I use this. It also does a better job than most at removing waterproof mascaras. I can't recommend this one enough - it is great!

May 18, 2014

This cleanser has made my life soo much easier!
I use a gentle cleanser that does not take off my makeup at all so I would use olive oil or almond oil to wipe my makeup off but it took would take a lot of time. This totally wipes away makeup the first time and leaves no greasy residue. Some traces of mascara are left below my eyes but it's easy enough to wipe it away.

Now, I never go to bed without taking my makeup off because the cleansing oil makes it so effortless!

March 26, 2014

My go-to cleansing oil is Shu Uemura and while I love it, it is very much on the $$$ side. When I found out that L'Oreal was offering up a cleansing oil at a great price, I had to try it out. I have been using it for a little while and I have to say, it does a great job of removing makeup. Its a pretty deep clean and I don't find a lot of residue. Oil cleansers are very gentle and perfect for almost every skin type so I highly recommend!