Loreal Superior Preference Hair Color

Loreal Superior Preference Hair Color Reviews

1 review
Ranked #30 out of 258 in Hair Colour

September 28, 2016

I am all about using Loreal when it comes to box color for you hair. It is honestly highly comparable to salon color. It gives me the 8 weeks and more of the anti fade color they advertise. It is stronger formula and for anyone with lots of grey, or resistant grey. I find it keeps the same pigment of color on grey roots as it does on your mid lengths. Ends usually go darker as it is older hair and is more porous. It makes my hair super shiny, soft and more manageable after I color it. If you want to dye your hair for $15 and make it look like salon color, buy this. It sounds expensive, but I did rate it Great Price, because the difference is huge when going to the salon.

thanks enjoy

Tip:: On the developer bottle in the box (usually labeled with a number 2 meaning second step) it will either say 20V, 30V or 40V. The higher the number the stronger the developer and the higher the number the more inclined to cover strong resistant grey for a fuller coverage.