Loreal The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner

Loreal The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 804 in Eye Liner

January 08, 2017

Everytime bI use my mascara I get so many compliments on my eyes. Its it's easy to hold and use, and effectively makes my eyes po. I will recommend snd continue to use, the consistency is readily usable.

January 07, 2017

Great long lasting liquid eyeliner. It's pretty much 100% wayerproof which is very important to me. Having allergies and eyes that sometimes water constantly, thi eyeliner stays put all day. It it also quite easy to wash off.

October 23, 2016

I love this eyeliner! It works really well when I put it on and it doesn't smudge at all. It lasts all day and it's the number one eyeliner I use. I reccoemend it to anyone who wear eyeliner all the time.

January 28, 2016

Amazing eyeliner. Very easy to use and the colour payoff is amazing. Doesn't smudge throughout the day and stays put for a good time.
    I'd say it's a bit hard to remove with a simple makeup remover but it might be that i'm too soft with my eyes because I'm afraid to cause wrinkles haha.

I'd say it's not beginner friendly.

September 23, 2015

This product goes on well, comparable to Marc Jacobs eyeliner pen. I find the brush extremely easy to use and the black colour bold.

June 15, 2015

i like how slim the eyeliner is, but the tip of it is a bit soft for me. and when i draw a wing, when i am not really really careful, it will be easily erased in the middle of the day/night. but nevertheless, it is easy to use and i love how dark its shade is.