L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Split End Repair Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 65 in Hair Serum

February 12, 2016

I have been using this product for the past month and I have noticed an enormous change in how my hair feels. As of yet I have had no noticeable split ends. It leaves the hair soft and non greasy.

June 08, 2015

Hands down love this product! I have very very long and thick thick hair and this product made my hair feel like salon quality care. My hair was so soft and manageable after first use I use it every single time now. Always my go to.

April 12, 2015

I like Loreal products, and this did an adequate job. I have used other products that were just so I'm unsure if I would use it again.

March 31, 2015

I have terrible split ends until i started using the total repair. Its amazing and my hair never felt so healthy! Recomend it to anyone with dry damaged split ends!

March 28, 2015

Its works well. I am a regular buyer of this product.

February 26, 2015

This product totally didn't work! I've used it multiple times to try and at least sort of fix my ends and it didn't work at all !

February 04, 2015

worked amazing with my hair. love it so much it saved my hair

January 28, 2015

I tried the new L'oreal Total Repair Extreme Split end repair serum and I am blown away by how soft my hair feels and the split ends are drastically reduced by far!
    I now uae this each time I qas my hair.The great thing about this product is that you can use it on damp or dry hair depending upon how bad your split ends situation is.

This serum is made up of two individual serums that once combined they are tougj as nails and helps ro seal the hair folicle and smooth the hair to transform unruly hair into red-carpet wortht hair that looks like you spwnt a foetune on it at the salon.