L'Oreal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 652 in Foundation

January 26, 2017

I love this foundation! Which surprised me because I'm prone to dry patches on my face. I figured this would exaggerate those but it didn't. I love the matte effect on my skin. And the application is so so simple and quick. The problem is I bought this when I was in England and I can't seem to find it in Canada. I think I could probably order this online, but I'm unsure which shade I purchased before. I'll be returning to England soon so I'll repurchase it then!

August 14, 2014

I love this product! I usually don't like using foundations because they all seem to cake and I always have trouble finding the perfect colour, but I really enjoy the l'Oreal true match mineral powder foundation. It blends really well and really makes my face look more matte. It also reduces the appearance of pores. This product is also amazing because of their wide variety of shades and because of the fact that it's inexpensive.

August 12, 2014

I've recently switched from my regular foundation to this one. I love it! It doesn't sit unevenly on my skin. In fact, it blends quite nicely and doesn't look caked on like some others I've used in the past! I've used a few different concealers underneath this product and it blended well with all of them. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product!

August 12, 2014

Still looking for a powder foundation to replace the one I've used for the past years that's unfortunately been discontinued... I took a chance on this one and was not impressed... Coverage is not that great and most importantly, the skin does not stay matte... Will keep looking...

July 13, 2014

You can layer this mineral foundation so that it covers well. Looks so natural and with so many shades.

July 09, 2014

Good product, great brand. Everything to look great all day long. It hides my imperfections to show a perfect face.

June 16, 2014

love this product! price is amazing and works well for coverage

June 14, 2014

The only foundation I will use. Enough said! ;)

July 10, 2013

i have fair skin and freckles...what a combination...trying to find foundation that will give me some coverage is a pain until i found true match...goes on flawless with a soft brush...feels like you are wearing nothing at all...covers up redness and helps diminish the appearance of freckles....love it

October 04, 2012

I bought this because I was out of my staple mineral foundation. Although this does not cover as well as Joelle, I do like it. It gives a sheer natural coverage. It is a great product if you have basic coverage needs.