L'Oreal True Match Mineral Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 597 in Foundation

August 14, 2014

I love this product! I usually don't like using foundations because they all seem to cake and I always have trouble finding the perfect colour, but I really enjoy the l'Oreal true match mineral powder foundation. It blends really well and really makes my face look more matte. It also reduces the appearance of pores. This product is also amazing because of their wide variety of shades and because of the fact that it's inexpensive.

August 12, 2014

I've recently switched from my regular foundation to this one. I love it! It doesn't sit unevenly on my skin. In fact, it blends quite nicely and doesn't look caked on like some others I've used in the past! I've used a few different concealers underneath this product and it blended well with all of them. I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product!

August 12, 2014

Still looking for a powder foundation to replace the one I've used for the past years that's unfortunately been discontinued... I took a chance on this one and was not impressed... Coverage is not that great and most importantly, the skin does not stay matte... Will keep looking...

July 13, 2014

You can layer this mineral foundation so that it covers well. Looks so natural and with so many shades.

July 09, 2014

Good product, great brand. Everything to look great all day long. It hides my imperfections to show a perfect face.

June 16, 2014

love this product! price is amazing and works well for coverage

June 14, 2014

The only foundation I will use. Enough said! ;)

July 10, 2013

i have fair skin and freckles...what a combination...trying to find foundation that will give me some coverage is a pain until i found true match...goes on flawless with a soft brush...feels like you are wearing nothing at all...covers up redness and helps diminish the appearance of freckles....love it

October 04, 2012

I bought this because I was out of my staple mineral foundation. Although this does not cover as well as Joelle, I do like it. It gives a sheer natural coverage. It is a great product if you have basic coverage needs.

August 29, 2011

Still on that epic search for a foundation.

Just to re-cap, my problem with most foundations is that I have oily skin with large pores and even with a good primer, most foundations sink into my skin over the course of the day, leaving my pores looking extra large. I asked a friend what she would recommend and she suggested a mineral foundation.

Not wanting to spend a lot of money on something I didn't end up liking very much, I decided to try L'Oreal's version of the mineral makeup first. I can only hope that other brands work as well as this. What I like so much is that the coverage of this mineral makeup is surprisingly good. I've never been sure what to expect in terms of coverage, but L'Oreal's makeup covers like a dream. No redness, no uneven skin tone anymore.

But the best part? It's still so light that it doesn't get sucked into my pores within a few hours. My skin will always be oily, it seems, no matter what, but so far, this makeup hasn't been affected much by that. It stays looking light all day, needing only minor touch ups.

My only complaint would be that if I touch my face, it does come away fairly easily. But I guess there is a trade off with a foundation this light.