L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Blush in Cool Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 535 in Blush

October 30, 2015

This blush gives a natural flush look to your skin, perfect for everyday wear. I found it a bit powdery and I hit pan on this blush pretty fast. I also found that it doesn't have much staying power compared to other blushes, but I since it is such an easy blush to wear everyday, I just love it.

April 01, 2014

-This review is for L'Oreal super bendable blush *warm* For some reason I couldn't select it-

So this is the blush that I wear everytime I do my makeup, because I absolutely love it! As the name describes, this product is very bendable and looks natural. As well as being easy to apply, it can also be built up for a more dramatic look. This blush does have quite a shimmer to it though so it might not be for everyone.

August 08, 2012

First off, I honestly don't remember where I got this blush, I'm guessing maybe my friend gave it to me. I have a tendency to buy/get/have makeup and never toss it when it goes bad, etc., Like I said, I could've gotten from a friend, lol. I'm not the type of girl who usually wears blush, so I told my friend I'd try it, as I never could quite put it on correctly to make it look half decent. She told me how to apply it. This blush in particular has a nice silky touch to it, if I must add. Although I do love L'Oreal products, this one just didn't convince me. It just wasn't giving me that "natural" flushed look on my cheeks. Maybe I put too much, lol. I guess with practice, it helps, lol. Overall, L'Oreal is one of my favourite brands, but this blush just didn't do it. I DO recommend this one for other women, just not for me though.