L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 389 in Concealer

October 01, 2016

Bonne couvrance sur la peau ,mais très léger sur le visage. Bonne couler et j'adore l'applicateur du produit. Facilement malléable sur la peau, le produit est facile à travailler.

October 01, 2016

I bought this product because it was the only thing I could find (amongst a limited selection) that was in my price range and fit my pale skin tone. What was a desperate purchase turned out to be a fantastic buy. It blends well, covers nicely, doesn't feel overly heavy and isn't so thin that it just runs. I never use the actual brush itself to apply, instead I brush it onto my finger and apply from there, but the container I do really like. Small and easy to carry, it is efficient for my preferred way to apply concealer. It never leaks. I can get the product out quickly and will likely get ALL the product out without a struggle. They definitely provide more than enough of the product itself for the price. This was a happy surprise..

July 21, 2016

It definitely lives up to its name, it blends like a dream. You can blend this in in record time it's that good. The colour I got does have a bit of a pinky undertone to it but if I went a shade higher it was too dark for my skin. Other than that I am impressed.

January 20, 2016

Nice but it takes time to dry and this is the palest concealer they have and it doesnt fit my skin color..which is more pinkish than yellowish...

January 11, 2016

Love L'Oreal. Good concealer, a little higher priced than others. Using this till it's done but I love another brand with a little more coverage is all.

December 04, 2015

I use thing product regularly on darker spots and blemishes. It has decent coverage but doesn't have long wear abilities. I use this as an everyday product and for more natural makeup looks. It is still a liquid texture and blends well but more than one application is required for full coverage.

July 29, 2014

You only need a dab of this concealer to hide unwanted spots on your face. It blends in nicely. You would have to look closely to see where you actually applied the product. It is not watery like some other products I've tried.

May 13, 2014

The price was 11$ at shopper drugmart

February 02, 2012

This concealer is Really a true match for me. It works real good on my skin and covers up well. I like the brush that it has.This is a good product with a good price

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products