L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 595 in Foundation

December 01, 2015

I really thought this would be more then it was. Left my skin looking like I needed more makeup and colour match was off

September 05, 2015

I'm not too crazy about this foundation it broke me out and made my face look cakey and that's applying it with a beauty blender.

September 05, 2015

I purchased the l'oreal true match foundation Last weekend and I love it ! It hasn't broken me out at all looks dewy on my face . I bought it in the neutral honey beige N6 . I use it as a bronzer , it doesn't have super long lasting wear ; BUT it isn't a high end makeup brand so you get what you pay for in that case but when it's freshly applied it looks AMAZING !! Just a few touch ups throughout the day and you should be fine .

May 28, 2015

Positive: smooth, light, looks natural
Negative: bottle is not convenient

May 08, 2015

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup foundation has been my go-to product for years. As someone with very pale skin and redness finding a shade match that doesn't make me look tanned (or orange) and offers enough coverage it used to be quite the challenge to find a....True Match.

True Match has many shades and is easily blendable. I find it has great staying power, and offers a great glow with a really super fine glitter in the foundation. The price is a bit higher than normal drugstore brands but it is worth the cost when you can get a perfect match.

May 06, 2015

Awesome product ! Color on the website is the color match of the product, I've ordered the color natural beige and it was perfect with my skin Tone, not caked and blends really good. After hours of work still looked fresh even after 6 hours and I have oily skin but it didn't bother or irritate it at all. No smell and it doesn't feel like anything is on your face. Very moisturizing as well and it gives a nice glow.

April 01, 2014

Her outfit, its coverage, its efficasite and its natural effect me pleased each faith as I use it

June 21, 2013

I've used several different brands of foundation and they all appear quite pink. I'm super pale and bought the L'Oreal True Match Foundation W1 Porcelain and I love that it is light and slightly yellow as opposed to pink or orange!