L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 333 in Powder

True Match Powder precisely matches your skin's texture and tone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Blush and Concealer.Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: blot shine, blend all over for a natural finish or build for more coverage. Wear over True Match Makeup or alone for a flawless look.Exclusive triple-refined formula makes it possible to match your skin's texture. Never looks chalky or cakey.Oil-free and non-comedogenic.Allure 2007 and 2008 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Powder.

June 27, 2016

I really like this foundation but find it's best for fall / winter months when it's not so hot. It is a great coverup but because you apply it with a sponge and it is not a powder can sometimes feels heavy and oily. It does create a flawless look and because of texture allows makeup to sit nicely on it.

February 16, 2016

I use this a lot, hides blemish like they're nobodies business, keeps the shine to a minimum and gives good protection. I'd totally recommend this to everyone can't beat this product for sure!

October 20, 2015

I use this powder foundation over my l'oreal true match liquid foundation to blend and also to set my foundation and it looks great ! I just don't use the sponge that came with it because it adds A LOT of powder so I just use a blushing or foundation brush with this.

September 09, 2015

This powder is smooth and sets foundation well. There is a slight fragrance, but it's barley noticeable. They have warm and cool shades in a range of colors to better match to your skin tone. L'Oreal is fanatic in that way!

Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing this product and can't give this product a high rating due to it having several parabens as listed ingredients in the product.

February 10, 2015

I bought this product on sale and was very happy with the shade March. It keeps my t zone matte, keeps my under eye concealer from creasing, and brightens. However it does emphasize my pores. If I lightly dust this powder on my face it looks much better than with the sponge, but the soonge is best to use for under the eyes

September 03, 2014

The texture of this powder is ok. The color choice is nice, and it is quite blendable. (I still miss their discontinued Infaillible powder texture and finish though) The foam applicator coming with the case is what work best for my skin too. The matte effect is nice, but it definitely not stay all day long.

August 18, 2014

I have no complaints with the performance of this one. It stays matte throughout the day. I like that the bottom of the compact flips open with a mirror and the round sponge applicator. The only flaw is that I seem to go through this one quicker than other powder foundations but I don't know what that means.

May 22, 2014

Complete coverage at even the worst times of the month, when you could probably play connect the dots. Love the l'oreal true match collection.

April 30, 2014

Great an affordable works great for the price.Smooths out skin flaws not to thick has a natural look.I have sensived skin an the producted has never broke my skin out which alot of make has.It looks wonderful & it covers redness an blemishes works as good as higher priced products. I would recommend this product to anyone who lives on a tight budget but loves to look great this is the makeup for you & comes in a varity of colors I love the compact case I can put it in my bag an it doesn't make a mess try it I know you will love it.

March 29, 2014

For years I wouldn't use a powder ... they always clumped, flaked, and felt heavy on my skin. Now, though, after finding Loreal's true match powder, I am in love with how my face looks after using it! It's light, very blendable, smooth, and wonderful feeling!