L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Cream
Amazing

L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 59 in CC Creams

September 04, 2014

I bought this at the beginning of summer to achieve a more 'natural' look. It left my skin looking greasy all day and has a very strong perfumed odour that made me a little light headed. Also, if you get any near your eye, game over, I think the scent just made my eyes run and ruined my mascara. It did however make a uniform colour on my face, but not worth the greasiness or scent.

September 03, 2014

I was disappointed in this cc cream. It seemed to clump up like a cheap foundation rather than go on like a cream even with a primer used beforehand. I will not be buying this again at all.

July 13, 2014

This cc cream is light weight but may be a little heavy for oily skin. It adds a little color to the face.

August 06, 2013

This CC cream was just not for me. It was too pricey at almost $20 and offered very little coverage. It was simply too sheer and liquidy for me. I liked that it has an spf 20 and that it is quite mpisturizing, but other than that, it offered no benefits. It was almost like using a thin sunscreen with the smallest tint of colour. Because it is so liquidy, I found that my skin was pretty shiny afterwards and I definitely couldn't wear it alone as a tinted moisturizer. The cc cream is infused with vitamin c and calcium, supposedly to fight signs of maturing skin, so for someone older maybe who is looking for some hydration and an spf for everyday wear, this might work.